The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foe Hammer

+3
Warlord Solskritt
ImAShakiraholic
Michaelharmon
7 posters

Go down

Foe Hammer Empty Foe Hammer

Post by Michaelharmon Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:15 pm

Foe Hammer Foehammer1
FOE HAMMER

posted more details on the Silver dragon but so far this is the 90% done version. Hope to field it soon.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Foe Hammer Empty Re: Foe Hammer

Post by ImAShakiraholic Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:22 pm

WOW thats awesome!
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:23 pm

Damn that's nice! I say we declare Mike Paintmaster of Miami and put his picture on a wall of fame or something at one of the stores.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:11 pm

Hey thanks guys. I really like how this one turned out. My only regret is the flat black I used from michaels on the body plus I would have liked to find a way to let the dozer headlight flaps hang down but since i was using forgeworld bitz there I wanted to make them visible so I left them up. I plan on making a line breaker squadron at some point so when I do the next two I'll be able to do some different poses including a battle damaged version.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:08 pm

The Scythe of Barbarus could punch a hole in that. It looks great though.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:04 am

I'd hit that
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:44 am

I would definatly like to get a game against the scythe.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:04 am

I havent played 40k since july...Im dying to play. I have a huge Deathguard Army. As soon as I get free time Ill PM you...ahead of time of course.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:02 pm

Mike,
Very neat and detailed.
Well Done !

You'll have to give me some tips on Photography, cause the pics are also awesome.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:34 pm

Thanks for the comments on the pics. My wife always asks about what poeple say when I post them sicne she takes and edits them for me.

The model is doen though and I won't be taking any new ones because all I did was an ink wash, added a black templar icon lantern pole behind the top hatch turret with the storm bolter. and added the winch system. I don't plan on adding the shell I think just because why would I go into combat with a ST 10 shell swinging behind me???? Yeah not much practical thought but in on this one plus it keeps you from opening the top hatch so I think I'm going to have a space marine crewman for the vehicle either inside holding the shell or just on a base so i can use him in a squad like my last two land raider crewmen.

Last edited by Michaelharmon on Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:35 pm

dude,
Tell your wife to write something up for me, cause I've been to cool mini or not and have followed directions, but I still can't seem to get things right
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:39 pm

Rodger. I'll see what I can do on that. She has a cannon rebel cannon. It's for Semi professionals I'd suppose as much as the the thing costs. But this i do know is that I think she uses a 25mm lense or it's a 50 mm for the close ups and sets the flash I bought her for x-mas for the lighting... the flash was over 500 dollars by the way.... But other than that we take p[lain white paper and tape it together for the background and lay it out under the model and prop it up in the back so it gives a plain white background. then she simply touches up any blemishes and adjusts lighting through photoshop. Needless to say alot more effort than i would put in it but this is her hobby and she enjoys it.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:44 pm

Cool !!
I wish my wife would get involved like that !!

Well, it sounds like you have some heavy duty equipment there. I certainly don't have the flash, and i think that's been my biggest problem, lighting.

So I guess i'll have to try it with a few more lamps and see what comes out.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Foe Hammer Empty For Hammer Crew

Post by Michaelharmon Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:51 pm

Foe Hammer IMG_0003

Bored... Needed to do something with the bullet for my vindicator.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:12 am

Thats awesome! It looks like a futuristic warmachine crewmember!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:22 pm

Thanks. Wife didn't get the other side where I scrolled his name as VULCAn on one of the BT shoulder pauldrons. He has an old style Space marine Bolter in a biker leather harness for the assualt bike sprue. turned out pretty good I thought.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down