The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40K Probability Site - For Math-Hammer Players

3 posters

Go down

40K Probability Site - For Math-Hammer Players Empty 40K Probability Site - For Math-Hammer Players

Post by lordfairfax2001 Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:42 pm

For those of you who like to play Math-Hammer, here's a 40K probability site:

Probability Site

Enjoy.
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

40K Probability Site - For Math-Hammer Players Empty Re: 40K Probability Site - For Math-Hammer Players

Post by ImAShakiraholic Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:43 pm

This is a good site been around for a while.
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

40K Probability Site - For Math-Hammer Players Empty Re: 40K Probability Site - For Math-Hammer Players

Post by lordfairfax2001 Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:56 am

There are several out there...here's a PDF for you T'au generals out there (looks at Max Cool )

http://www.advancedtautactica.com/_hosted/ATT_Reminder_Sheet_v1.3.pdf

You might have already seen it, but thought I'd post it just in case you hadn't.

Last edited by lordfairfax2001 on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:57 am

i hated math in class, and i'll be dammed if i use it in warhammer !! Random Guessing FOR THE WIN !!
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:58 am

luis the young wrote:i hated math in class, and i'll be dammed if i use it in warhammer !! Random Guessing FOR THE WIN !!
That's it...I'm bringing my slide ruler to our next match and calculating each and every combat before I make my charge...with charts and everything...just for you! lol!
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:59 am

Oh, here's another calculator site...not as simple as the first one, but another option...

40K Calculator Site

Enjoy.
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:05 am

lordfairfax2001 wrote:
luis the young wrote:i hated math in class, and i'll be dammed if i use it in warhammer !! Random Guessing FOR THE WIN !!
That's it...I'm bringing my slide ruler to our next match and calculating each and every combat before I make my charge...with charts and everything...just for you! lol!

You do that and when you take a break from the game, i will cut each and everyone of the pointy ears from yoru guys !!!! HAH, lets see how you like playing with a bunch of She-men with no pointy ears !!!!!

back on topic though, ive never been one for all that math crap, it helps, but i just hate amth so much that i just cant convince myself to calculate all the probailities and stuff, i mean.. some people go all crazy on that stuff ! " i wont charge that unit with this guys because my scientific calculations say that i have a .21% of not hitting you with all my guys and that translates into only 2% kill ratio" ..... WTF ?!?
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:11 am

You're right...playing someone who is talking to himself about 3's to hit...6 attacks...3's to wound...armor save...should do...static res...gets old. Most of us do it naturally because we've played so long, but not to the nth degree like some people. The site is fun, though to see just how crazy your last charge might have been, or just how lucky you were not to break.

And, leave my pointy ears alone! They are sexy on my female characters!
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down