The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Star Wars RPG Collection for Sale - D6 West End Games

Go down

Classic Star Wars RPG Collection for Sale - D6 West End Games Empty Classic Star Wars RPG Collection for Sale - D6 West End Games

Post by Kyle Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Have a large collection of most of the sourcebook for the old WEG Star Wars game. Loved the system more than the D20 stuff that came out later but group has ended up moving to Saga edition and these books are just collecting dust.

I could sell the stuff on ebay but it will take a while and rather not go through the process of selling each individually and shipping them all separate even though I could make good money off of it. Anyways most of the books are in good condition, some rare and expensive ones in the lot as well... I'll list as many as I can remember, and update the list later.

- Main Rulebook, Hard Cover 2nd edition.
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Tales of the Jedi Sourcebook
- Bounty Hunters book (this one is kinda beat up, but the book is one of the most valuable ones apparently)
- Truce at Bakura Sourcebook
- Jedi Academy Sourcebook
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook (all 3 volumes in compilation)
- Crackens Thread Dossier
- Cynabar's Fantastic Technology Droids
- Special Edition Trilogy Sourcebook
- Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- And some more that I don't remember at this moment..... will try to find out the names.

Lot of stuff, looking for about $125 for it all. I can get quite a bit selling them off separately but seeing if I can just make this easy.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down