The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be back in Miami in December, and I expect to get some games in!

5 posters

Go down

I'll be back in Miami in December, and I expect to get some games in! Empty I'll be back in Miami in December, and I expect to get some games in!

Post by Diosamblet Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:11 am

I'm doing a study abroad in Japan between April and August, which means that I have 4 months of free time after my semester here in Hawaii ends in December. I'll be going back to the Sunshine state to work with my dad until I fly back to Honolulu and then Tokyo. I hope to see you guys again and get some fantasy games in! The fantasy community has been WAY too quiet, especially with all that heretical talk of Warmachine etc.
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

I'll be back in Miami in December, and I expect to get some games in! Empty Re: I'll be back in Miami in December, and I expect to get some games in!

Post by Ovich Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:27 am

Bring it on !!!
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

I'll be back in Miami in December, and I expect to get some games in! Empty Re: I'll be back in Miami in December, and I expect to get some games in!

Post by scurrdi Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:48 am

I'll... maybe have some army to work with!!

I'll be in town for just a few days in dec, so I'll try to catch a couple of games with ya Matt! I'm trying to do your "don't play with it unless it's painted" mentality with my Bretonnian army.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:37 am

Awesome! Dan, why don't you put up some pictures of your Bretonnians?
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:20 am

I may have my Beastmen army ( aka flavor of the month army ) ready to lay the smack down on you when you get here.

hmmmmmmm....tokyo..lots of tiny college japanese chicks in short school skirts.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:25 am

Diosamblet wrote:I'm doing a study abroad in Japan between April and August, which means that I have 4 months of free time after my semester here in Hawaii ends in December. I'll be going back to the Sunshine state to work with my dad until I fly back to Honolulu and then Tokyo. I hope to see you guys again and get some fantasy games in! The fantasy community has been WAY too quiet, especially with all that heretical talk of Warmachine etc.

You can get some Japs to join our group. Wink
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:02 pm

I'll post some of pics of them when I start working on them! Embarassed

Right now I've been finishing up my Americans for FOW then it's on to the Brets. I've been having issues getting motivated for Fantasy (to paint since I don't really play much up here) and then started talking with some folks about it over the phone and got remotivated again!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:40 pm

luis the young wrote:I may have my Beastmen army ( aka flavor of the month army ) ready to lay the smack down on you when you get here.

hmmmmmmm....tokyo..lots of tiny college japanese chicks in short school skirts.

I'll make sure to introduce some to Cuba's Master of Trade and Finance Twisted Evil
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down