The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building terrain and boards for FOW

2 posters

Go down

Building terrain and boards for FOW Empty Building terrain and boards for FOW

Post by scurrdi Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:40 pm

Hey guys.

I'm on a number of different email lists for a couple different gaming groups (Tampa/Orlando, Lousiville) and in Lousiville they are doing a huge event called Wolfkrieg 08, which will house 50 people (the gaming store has 9000 square feet of space).

It's an all East Front tournament, so Ruskies versus Germans. One of the guys is building a table for it (and the accompanying terrain) and he's provided a blog for it.

http://fowterrain.blogspot.com/

I think it's really great cause his boards are always pretty fantastic, plus he's got a way of making 100+ trees for under $15. Take a look! I plan on trying to do something similar once I'm in Miami and have more space and time to make a board.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Building terrain and boards for FOW Empty Re: Building terrain and boards for FOW

Post by Hurricane Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:55 pm

Very nice.... I'm looking forward to you coming over on Saturday. I'm gonna put a hurting your G.I.'s.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Building terrain and boards for FOW Empty Re: Building terrain and boards for FOW

Post by scurrdi Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:42 pm

Oh I bet you are buddy, I bet you are.

Don't worry, I got something for them krauts.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down