The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not events but Planning the games a bit

3 posters

Go down

Not events but Planning the games a bit Empty Not events but Planning the games a bit

Post by mattinnawlins1970 Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:49 pm

I am free this Saturday and Sunday. I know that other games take place on Saturday but I would like some contacts so that when sundays flames of war days happen we can agree upon and set up army's for a game so that we arent staring at each other stuff in the shop to counter certain things.

My number is 504-401-1581
matthew berry germans late and mid
americans late and mid

mattinnawlins1970@yahoo.com

Ready to play @ Silver Dragon Square or War & Pieces

Last edited by dork_jedi on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : by Ray to consolidate threads)

mattinnawlins1970
Neophyte

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Not events but Planning the games a bit Empty Re: Not events but Planning the games a bit

Post by ShadowMaster Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:14 am

Welcome to the board Matt -

For future reference, there is a link on the top for "posts since my last visit" that will keep you up to speed on everything here.

You only need to post your message once in the FoW section and everyone will see it.

Thanks,
Bill
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Not events but Planning the games a bit Empty Re: Not events but Planning the games a bit

Post by dork_jedi Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:39 am

Matt, thanks for your enthusiasm, I hope you get a game or four in!
I added to this post where you were available to play.

Good luck to the Americans!
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down