The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings of War

5 posters

Go down

Wings of War Empty Wings of War

Post by raffvantye Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:34 am

Pardon the use of bandwith, but Looking for a group that Plays Wings of War in the Tampa Area. I know that this is a Miami commutiny gaming site, but I live in the sticks in Florida (Lake Wales, near Lakeland. Still no idea? Bout 45 Minutes west of Tampa and bout half hour south east of Orlando.) I've been looking for local gaming shops and have not found any. Any help? scratch

Rerguards,

Jim
raffvantye
raffvantye
Slave

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Wings of War Empty Re: Wings of War

Post by Hurricane Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:11 am

Jim, I have a friend down here that knows the owner of Rhubarb Games in Winter Park (outside of Orlando). I'm not sure if they play Wings of War but it is a comprehensive gaming store. I also attended Hurricon a few months ago and played in a Wings of War tournament with a few fellows from Orlando. I can't remember what store they played at but there are players in the area. I will see if I can find the business card for that store. I would just do a search for Orlando game stores and start calling them up and see if they carry the game. As far as Tampa, not too sure. Hope that helps, and welcome to the forum.

Hurricane
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:49 am

Welcome Jim, I hope you post,debate, ask questions and enjoy our forum. We'll do everything we can to help you enjoy your gaming.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:42 pm

Wouldn't 45 minutes west of Tampa take you into the Gulf?
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by raffvantye Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Whoops! Not if you walk slowly. REALLY REALLY SLOWLY.

That could be why when I used to fly on Warbirds 2.77 online I was often called "Wrong Way." Since I've not mastered underwater breathing, (It's on my to do list,) I do live East of Tampa.
raffvantye
raffvantye
Slave

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:03 am

I will get in contact with the people I know in Tampa. I have family that leave in Clearwater area so I know a few gaming stores in the area as well as some of the folks in the Orlando area.

I don't know much about Wings of War so I'll see what I can find out. I just got back in town so lemme see if I can find any info for you. PM if I forget, please Very Happy

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by raffvantye Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:57 pm

Thanx!
raffvantye
raffvantye
Slave

Male