The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Boss Whigsplitters Boyz(Bill) against Lord Slithers(Eric) Lizardmen.

+3
Hurricane
luis the young
rokassan
7 posters

Go down

Big Boss Whigsplitters Boyz(Bill) against Lord Slithers(Eric) Lizardmen. Empty Big Boss Whigsplitters Boyz(Bill) against Lord Slithers(Eric) Lizardmen.

Post by rokassan Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Boss Whigsplitter has set his sights on Lustria. Dem scaley boyz make great boots. The Boss lead a force of Night Goblins, Orcs and Trolls into a mid sized battle with the Lizards.The Lizardmen were routed and their Slaan Lord and his bodyguard were cut down by Grimgor Ironhide and his Imortulz for the loss of one Black Ork. My Trolls were fried by the Slaan Lord and a charge by cold ones who were in turn humbled by my Fanatics. The lone Cold one Champion who survived the Fanatics charged a unit of 25 boyz w/ spears. He was quickly skewered without loss. A unit 0f 24 skinks were run down and wiped out by one of my Chariot and the other lost in a straight up fight with one of my Night Goblin units. My looses were very low. 1 Chariot,2 trolls, one Orc and Black Orc and a few Night Goblins. That Slaann Lord is a magic throwing beast. I know my next encounter wont be as one sided next time. I had a Doom diver, but it didnt do much. My Boyz have new boots and bags for the campaign. The Dripping Eye Clan is going for a major city next.

Last edited by rokassan on Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Big Boss Whigsplitters Boyz(Bill) against Lord Slithers(Eric) Lizardmen. Empty Re: Big Boss Whigsplitters Boyz(Bill) against Lord Slithers(Eric) Lizardmen.

Post by luis the young Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:52 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH !!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Big Boss Whigsplitters Boyz(Bill) against Lord Slithers(Eric) Lizardmen. Empty Re: Big Boss Whigsplitters Boyz(Bill) against Lord Slithers(Eric) Lizardmen.

Post by rokassan Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:03 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:00 pm

Dont forget you lost the Trolls, and next time don't forget your animostiy rolls. I would have still gotten slaughtered but it might have helped a little
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Oh, animosty makes a big difference sometimes!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:28 pm

scurrdi wrote:Oh, animosty makes a big difference sometimes!

True that!
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Hurricane wrote:Dont forget you lost the Trolls, and next time don't forget your animostiy rolls. I would have still gotten slaughtered but it might have helped a little
. Or it may of helped me. On a 6 I get an extra D6 movement.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:37 pm

The unit that won the battle for me doesn't suffer from animosity anyhow. So its a moot point.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Next time I play a magic heavy army I'm breaking out the spirit totem banner. +1 dispel dice per rank bonus for the orc unit. What's the max rank bonus?
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:30 am

Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:53 am

That's three more dispell dice. Nice.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:34 am

Yeah, its a really good item. Orcs can put out a great magic defense for very little points.
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:13 pm

That grimshod character sux.... Trying playing without him next time Bill. He single handedly won that game.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:55 pm

Grimgor is a Beast in hand to hand, the trick is ... to never engage him !! he's slow cause hes always on foot, but whatever him and the immurtals hit , will die, 7 attacks that always hit first and 1+ armor save with a ward makes him a mean greeen killing machine !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 am

Blah how many points were you guys playing with Grimgor???

I mean, I personally don't really like seeing special characters at all, unless its like 3k points or more.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:20 pm

2k, that's why he went thru me like butta!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Next time, poison, magic and salamander his unit to death while diverting with skinks.
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:22 pm

Hurricane wrote:That grimshod character sux.... Trying playing without him next time Bill. He single handedly won that game.

Right and your Slann Lord with the 87 power dice and half dozen spells isnt a game winner. I used my guy the way he was supposed to be used. Try using your Slann Lord to cast spells and not get into close combat with the enemy...like he's supposed to be used. My chariot wiping our you skimishers didnt have anything to do with Grimgor and neither did my Night Goblins wiping out the other Skink unit or my Fanatics wiping out your Cold ones. The Black Orc unit only killed your temple guard and Slann. Yes I suppose if I didnt use Grimgor or didnt go after your Slann you may have won. Id dare say one on one your Slann is more of a game winner than Grimgor. Things just went my way this time. So quit making excuses. Cant you just suck it up and play along with the posts? Kinda like I do when youve kicked my ass. Quit with the shoulda,coulda, woulda shit. Ill give you a shoulda...you shoulda stayed away from my Black Orcs when it was apparent Grimgor was gunning for your Temple Guard and Slann Lord and continued to hit me with the 67 spells a turn you were hitting me with. BUT you didnt and I got into hand to hand and sodomized your unit like we both knew would happen. I know you wont do that again and I know your more than capable of smashing my army, but can you let me enjoy my little victory and next time we play and if you beat me Ill enjoy my loss and post my typical propaganda to lighten the pain.

Last edited by rokassan on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:17 am; edited 5 times in total
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:27 pm

scurrdi wrote:Blah how many points were you guys playing with Grimgor???

I mean, I personally don't really like seeing special characters at all, unless its like 3k points or more.

Eric used the fucking 500+ point Slann so spare me the crap guys. Eric you knew what he was capable of so why would you allow me to get into close combat with your best unit? Next time I wont use the guy so everyone can stop pissing and moaning, but I better not see any fucking,87 power dice,8 spell holding 500 point Slann Lords on the board then.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:21 am

Hurricane wrote:2k, that's why he went thru me like butta!

Cuz if it were 3k Id have gone through him like...stale bread? Or my loss would have been assured?
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Bill, you need to chill out, We are just debating if a special character should be used in a smaller point game. And the only reason I play with the Slann is I don't have enough models to even sniff 2k points.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Hurricane wrote:That grimshod character sux.... Trying playing without him next time Bill. He single handedly won that game.

Nobody said anything about superior gaming skills. You implied that the only reason I won was because of the character I used and Im pointing out that thats not true. That is your post above correct? How am I supposed to reply to that post? Im having a great week Im packing everything in the house myself while me wife barks out orders. My homeboy decides I only won our game cause I cheated by using an overly powerful character and I havent whacked off in many moons. I dont bitch when you use Churchills against my Italians. I either try to even the odds or lose and post propaganda battle report. I dont tell you you only won because of the Churchills. Do you see my point. If you direct a post at me Im gonna reply.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Well I just wanted to know how many points it was, cause I knew that Eric doesn't have that much stuff. A 500 point Slann don't make me too happy either, but WHFB generally has more potent characters then Fantasy does.

Either way, I want photos next time!!! Proof of all things glorious and unglorious!!!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:40 am

scurrdi wrote:...but WHFB generally has more potent characters then Fantasy does.
Uh...Dan...in the dictionary by redundant...it says, "see redundant..." Laughing Did you mean, "...WHFB generally has more potent characters then 40K," perhaps??? Smile
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:59 am

Maybe... Embarassed

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down