The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Boss Whigsplitters(Bill) boyz fight(Lord Fork Tongue's ( Erics) Lizardmen to a bloody stalemate.

5 posters

Go down

Big Boss Whigsplitters(Bill) boyz fight(Lord Fork Tongue's ( Erics) Lizardmen to a bloody stalemate. Empty Big Boss Whigsplitters(Bill) boyz fight(Lord Fork Tongue's ( Erics) Lizardmen to a bloody stalemate.

Post by rokassan Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:57 am

Eric and I played a 2250 point game yesterday. The battle swung back and fourth and in the end we fought until we had almost nothing left. My rock lobber and doom diver killed Erics lords ancient carnisour mount at the end forcing him to accept a draw. I had a block of Orc big'uns and Goblin Wolf riders left as well. Eric had his mountless lord a block of Saurus warriors and a sorcerer. If we continued it could have gone either way. My victory would have hinged on my Doomdiver and Rock Lobber smashing his last unit of Saurus warriors. Eric ,in my opinion would have needed to have his lord join his Saurus unit and catching my Orcs. His sorcerer could have perhaps finished off my Wolf Riders, if they didn't get off a good charge on him. It was a good game. The Wolf riders exceeded my expectations and did very well. They are fast little fuckers.

Last edited by rokassan on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Big Boss Whigsplitters(Bill) boyz fight(Lord Fork Tongue's ( Erics) Lizardmen to a bloody stalemate. Empty Re: Big Boss Whigsplitters(Bill) boyz fight(Lord Fork Tongue's ( Erics) Lizardmen to a bloody stalemate.

Post by scurrdi Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:30 am

Yes, Wolf Riders are pretty nasty critters.

Sounds like a great game! Where were the photos!!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Big Boss Whigsplitters(Bill) boyz fight(Lord Fork Tongue's ( Erics) Lizardmen to a bloody stalemate. Empty Re: Big Boss Whigsplitters(Bill) boyz fight(Lord Fork Tongue's ( Erics) Lizardmen to a bloody stalemate.

Post by rokassan Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:26 am

I got two pics, my camera was full. My wolf riders destroyed a unit of skinks and charged the flank of Erics cold one's unit helping to break them and then ran them down and wiped them out. They did better than my Boar Boys Big'un's. I think next time Ill increase the size of the unit and throw in a Goblin Champion on a wolf with some magic items. Perhaps 20 or 30 guys. I have 30 painted. They are cheap points wise.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:56 am

I had heavy anti-magic. I have the staff of sneaky stealin(steal 1 power dice from your opponant every round and it becomes a dispel dice) and that Orc banner that grants dispel dice based on your rank bonus. I had a total of 9 dispel dice and a dispel scroll. I managed to hold off most of his magic attacks...thankfully. My magic attacks were mediocre.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 am

Well thats ok. That magic banner is pretty fantastic though!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Yes it is. It was in my unit of Orc big'un's. It will be standard kit for my army from now on.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 pm

9DD is nice.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:48 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:9DD is nice.

Untill some Ahole brings 14 PD of Vampire counts !!!!
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:27 pm

ROFL
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:58 pm

Luis, the sad thing is, it's almost hard NOT for him to bring so much dice Evil or Very Mad

I mean, with a Lord and 3 heroes, your already looking at 8 PD, without leveling them up at all!

Sillyness... Sillyness indeed.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Bill, put up those pictures!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down