The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Dragon and War & Pieces

4 posters

Go down

Silver Dragon and War & Pieces Empty Silver Dragon and War & Pieces

Post by dork_jedi Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:24 pm

Silver Dragon has been moved here because they are no more.
War & Pieces, seeing as how Sandy doesn't feel the need to return any messages i leave her.
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Silver Dragon and War & Pieces Empty Re: Silver Dragon and War & Pieces

Post by ShadowMaster Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:37 am

dork_jedi wrote:Silver Dragon has been moved here because they are no more.
War & Pieces, seeing as how Sandy doesn't feel the need to return any messages i leave her.

Last time I saw Sandy, she was finishing her Masters and looking to sell the store to a kid who runs the TCG events at W&P. I'll send her a personal email and get the scoop.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by spartan3043 Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Dang! Is everyone now looking to close?

spartan3043
Slave

Male
Number of posts : 7
Armies : Space Marines (Blood Ravens)
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:07 pm

Sandy was not the owner of War and Pieces. Joey and Sandy both owned the shop technically but Joey and Sandy basically split up and things weren't going well between the two.

Sandy is no longer part of the store and Joey has completely taken over now. The store is not closing, and actually from speaking with Joey this weekend, they are going to be moving most likely sometime soon a couple stores down to a bigger location in the same shopping plaza.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:18 pm

Sandy and Joey both opened the store and then broke up. Joey was still he partner. Sandy is the brains behind the whole operation.

Last I spoke to her she wanted to sell her share and get out.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:21 pm

Sandy isn't around anymore, Joey bought out her share from what I was told so it's fully his shop now.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:25 pm

I like them both, but I don't see that going well. Sandy had the retail business experience and the MBA.

Joey just likes to play games.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:29 pm

Well Sandy was not happy with the situation and it's understandable with what happened, she was a real good business person who tried hard for the store. But this is at least better than the shop closing down because of personal issues.

Also sounds good if they do get to move like they hope to, which is basically to the larger location which used to be the Gamebreaker shop. I think more space would be great since the proper miniature gaming space at the shop is a bit small and often fills up with Warmachine players. Attempts to get 40k and Fantasy leagues and games going at the shop failed in large part to how popular Warmachine/Hordes was at the shop and that there was just no room for other games....

They are fully dropping GW from the store for sure and they are likely going to expand the AT-43 product line a bit since there is some interest in the game with several players playing it at the shop.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down