The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Fantasy Tournament @ Silver Dragon Square

5 posters

Go down

Warhammer Fantasy Tournament @ Silver Dragon Square Empty Warhammer Fantasy Tournament @ Silver Dragon Square

Post by dork_jedi Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:41 pm

12 player limit. 2250 pts.

http://www.silverdragonsquare.com/event.php?event_id=64

Last edited by dork_jedi on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Fantasy Tournament @ Silver Dragon Square Empty Re: Warhammer Fantasy Tournament @ Silver Dragon Square

Post by lordfairfax2001 Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:53 am

I've had this up in the Silver Dragon Section of the forum for a while now.

See post

If the Silver Dragon section is the wrong one, please advise and I'll put it elsewhere. I will begin putting the posts in the new "Events" topic, as well.
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Fantasy Tournament @ Silver Dragon Square Empty Re: Warhammer Fantasy Tournament @ Silver Dragon Square

Post by dork_jedi Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:35 am

No, you posted to the correct forum, however if you surf over to https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com I've implemented the "Portal" feature to allow "at a glance" info on the forums. In addition I have added the "Calendar" feature which we are able to post events. when posting the events, however the calendar also puts a topic on the boards, and by default it goes to this forum. I can set it to go to a different forum and I'm waiting on an answer from Bill whether or not he would like me to create a "catch-all" forum for all calendar event posts.
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:01 pm

Kinda seems like the calendar has been 'spamming '
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:21 pm

right, well, i had a list of events available.
I had a place to put them.
I had time to post them up.

They went up.

Sorry for the spam.

I have emailed joel for a current list and Israel for a list beyond November.

I am awaiting response from Bill (but anyone else may chime in as well) as to whether a seperate "calendar dumping ground" is needed/wanted/warranted.
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:25 pm

I like the calendar. Its good for guests as well.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:21 pm

I would recommend having a seperate area for upcoming events. It's gets weird when they all are showing up in the main forum page and then again in their respective sites.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:18 pm

I've gone ahead and made a "Calendar Events" forum. What happens is when you post to the calendar (as all users can currently) a forum topic will drop into that forum instead of the main forums.

The Calendar Events forum currently only allows administrators to access and delete items (all should be able to view however). It will be seen as to how this will work out or how we will handle it.
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down