The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Sunshine ]: Sunday April 19th Apocolypse Event

+14
WC_Brian
luis the young
chef xenos
ptlax23
[(Anthony)]
Dr. Love
razorramon31
Michaelharmon
DarkAngel_Cesar
feen039
Vycem
rollo
dork_jedi
The Eldar Guy
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[ Sunshine ]: Sunday April 19th Apocolypse Event Empty [ Sunshine ]: Sunday April 19th Apocolypse Event

Post by The Eldar Guy Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Sunday, the 19th, Apocalypse will be a 'bring watcha got' style event up to a cap of 3000pts(anything less is game) per player. A captain must be chosen (similar to the last apocalypse battle) prior to the start of the game and each player will start with a strategic asset chosen from the Apocalypse and Apocalypse: Reloaded books.

It will begin at 1PM and set up time will be prior to that. Late comers will begin play from reserves with half their force at the start of the next available turn (remaining half will come in the following turn) and must take strategic asset that allows a player to do so.

Lists should be made prior to the game date and players should bring a copy of that list with them. Strategic assets may be taking before deployment as a team with the team captain gaining an additional strategic asset. In addition to a team captain gaining an additional strategic asset independent characters purchased by the team captain may be able to join other friendly armies' units, representing their trusting leadership or sheer dominance. Apocalypse was no designed with 5th edition in mind, therefore, all non-vehicle units will be considered scoring and VP will be used.

Date: Sunday, April 19th
Start Time: 1PM
Fee: $5.00
Prize support: $150

Last edited by The Eldar Guy on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

[ Sunshine ]: Sunday April 19th Apocolypse Event Empty Re: [ Sunshine ]: Sunday April 19th Apocolypse Event

Post by dork_jedi Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Posted to the calendar
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

[ Sunshine ]: Sunday April 19th Apocolypse Event Empty Re: [ Sunshine ]: Sunday April 19th Apocolypse Event

Post by rollo Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:05 pm

Sad
rollo
rollo
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 268
Armies : sons of doubt chapter/ethereal high council guard
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.myspace.com/honorandgloryrollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Argh...it's my mother's birthday and I'm taking her out to lunch at 12. I could make it but it'd be around 1:30 or so. Is there any way I can "come from reserves" or something? Maybe with outflank? I really want to play!

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by feen039 Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:50 am

can it be done on a sat?
feen039
feen039
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 218
Armies : Eldar, High Elves, Salamanders
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:56 am

If i get my relictors I'd probably go.

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Yeah, it can be done on sat. Only prob is I got four dudes can only make it on Sunday- I also need to know how many can make it here on Sunday or Saturday.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by feen039 Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:54 pm

count me in for sat. sunday, more than likely i won't be able to go
feen039
feen039
Aspiring Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:03 pm

I can definitely do Sat

Vycem
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:06 pm

I'll be in DC that whole week leaving on Sunday...... Damn... I've been really wanting to field the new Hellhammer and Exorcist battle tank.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by razorramon31 Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:50 pm

I'll can play on Saturday
razorramon31
razorramon31
Cultist

Male
Number of posts : 66
Armies : Black Templar
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:10 am

Gotta call joel tomorrow, also believe there's a 5$ fee to go along with that prize support.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by feen039 Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 am

that's fine as long as it is on Sat.
feen039
feen039
Aspiring Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Woo, I can do it on Sunday, so either Sunday or Saturday is good for me.

Do you need our lists in advance? Do we get a free strategic asset? Do troops count as scoring or anything goes?

Vycem
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Edit to include broader information.

Sorry man, has to be Sunday, a group of players can't make it to the usual tournament fare so this one time only it will be on Sunday.

Vycem wrote: Woo, I can do it on Sunday, so either Sunday or Saturday is good for me.

Do you need our lists in advance? Do we get a free strategic asset? Do troops count as scoring or anything goes?

Glad to hear it! Don't need your lists in advance, just bring them so I can verify points and what not. You will start with a free strategic asset with a captain gaining an additional asset. Also, non-vehicle units will be considered scoring.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:46 am

Make sure you have the commanders for each side lined out in advanced so they can get their side in order before the big game. Really helped out the last time we did this at the Silver Dragon.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:14 am

I can possibly attend, however im not 100% sure.
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 344
Armies : Orks, Empire, Imperial Guard (WIP)
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by [(Anthony)] Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:45 pm

I may go as well, I was at the last Apoc game at the Silver Dragon.
Mind if I mix my new Salamanders with my Tau. pirat (lol Space Marines with Railguns.)

[(Anthony)]
Neophyte

Male
Number of posts : 26
Armies : Tau, Dark Angels, Salamanders
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ptlax23 Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:21 pm

count me in
ptlax23
ptlax23
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 126
Armies : Black Templars,Grey Knights, Skaven,Bretonnians
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:50 pm

So...are there teams for this or individual? Do we know how many players? Are we doing stuff like the secret objectives like last time?

Vycem
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:44 am

We have a good sized crowd that I'll be showing up on Saturday to set up the tables and terrain from the back of the store to the front. Players will be divided up into teams at the store since most of them are not on this website. It probably won't be divided up among "good" and "evil" simply because I see a lot more "good" signing up. I haven't decided what the 'spin' on it will be, but it'll be announced before the game during team formation.

Also, an additional prize of an Apocalypse stand-up poster board is included. Thoughts as to who wins the prize includes who packs up their ~3000pts the quickest Laughing
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:49 am

i wish i could go
i moved to 600 nw 6th street and there still isnt a bus that goes to sunshine
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 814
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://john80687.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:51 am

i wish i could go
i moved to 600 nw 6th street and there still isnt a bus that goes to sunshine
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 814
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://john80687.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:24 am

The Eldar Guy wrote:We have a good sized crowd that I'll be showing up on Saturday to set up the tables and terrain from the back of the store to the front. Players will be divided up into teams at the store since most of them are not on this website. It probably won't be divided up among "good" and "evil" simply because I see a lot more "good" signing up. I haven't decided what the 'spin' on it will be, but it'll be announced before the game during team formation.

Also, an additional prize of an Apocalypse stand-up poster board is included. Thoughts as to who wins the prize includes who packs up their ~3000pts the quickest Laughing

Heheh, awesome!
Wait, Saturday or Sunday?

Vycem
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:11 pm

Sunday
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next