The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy RTT at Tate's on Sunday April 26th

5 posters

Go down

Fantasy RTT at Tate's on Sunday April 26th Empty Fantasy RTT at Tate's on Sunday April 26th

Post by ShadowMaster Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:14 pm

REPOSTED AS STICKY
There is a fantasy RTT at Tate's on Sunday, April 26th.

4588 N. Univeristy Drive
Lauderhill, FL 33351
(954) 742-5141

Rule can be found in the GW RTT Rules PDF (link below)

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=&pIndex=4&aId=3400017&start=5

2500 points
3 rounds
Start Time: 10am
Entry Fee: $5

ARMIES MUST BE PAINTED

WYSIWYG is expected, so keep that in mind when selecting troop options.
Proxy options are up to the judges - so have a backup plan.

Last edited by ShadowMaster on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RTT at Tate's on Sunday April 26th Empty Re: Fantasy RTT at Tate's on Sunday April 26th

Post by Dr. Love Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Do you know if theres a sign up list, or is it a ''show up and play'' sort of deal?
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 344
Armies : Orks, Empire, Imperial Guard (WIP)
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RTT at Tate's on Sunday April 26th Empty Re: Fantasy RTT at Tate's on Sunday April 26th

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:54 pm

I registered by phone today - you can call or do it via email.

Brad is the guy you want to talk to.

4588 N. University Drive - Lauderhill
email: gaming@tatescomics.com
www.tatescomics.com/gaming

They start promptly at 10am. 3 2.5 hour rounds.
$5 entry which covers food (pizza?) provided between rounds 2 and 3
Approx $200 in prize support

REMEMBER:
2500 points
NO SPECIAL CHARACTERS
Must be painted
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Allready registered over the phone.

One point of interest, Brad said the army doesnt have to be fully painted, but that the painting score is HUGE, like 40%, and that if you wanted to be considred for a win then having a painted army would favor you heavely.

Gotta try to have my TKs ready by then.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:29 pm

I'm Registered. And i can confirm what luis said, painting is taken into account as part of the overall Score.
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Are completely unpainted models allowed at all? I mean, I dont' mind being docked the 40% or w/e, just like if 80% of my stuff isn't painted can I still field it?
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:03 pm

The Eldar Guy wrote:Are completely unpainted models allowed at all? I mean, I dont' mind being docked the 40% or w/e, just like if 80% of my stuff isn't painted can I still field it?

I Asked and they simply told me unpainted armies would just reduce your painting comp score. You could always call and ask.
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:26 pm

I think they are just trying to find a happy medium to the regular RTT, which is painted only.

But then again, I've got no idea. Don't let that be a deterrent to not painting though! Get it done! Very Happy

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:58 pm

I spoke with Brad today and it seems they have a bunch of guys moving from 40k to fantasy, so many won't be painted.

I told him to expect a few players from the Miami store groups to call and register. They can hold up to 16.

Go for it Chris - I'm sure you'll be OK to play. You just may not win a free model because of paint score. Heck, I'm sure Stephen will join probably too if paint is not required.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:51 pm

DIRECTIONS TO TATE'S

From cities near Miami

Take the FloridaTurnpike (tolls) or I-95 North to Commercial Blvd.

Take Commercial Blvd. West to University Drive (distance from exit to University Drive = FL Turnpike: approx. 3 miles; I-95: approx. 9 miles) and turn Left (South) at University Drive;

The first light on University Drive that you come upon is 50th Street, Tate's is between 50th & 44th Streets in the Promenade Shops. The plaza is located on the North-East corner of 44th Street and University Drive (on your left).

We are situated approximately in the middle of the plaza, near .
Plaza landmarks are Joe's Crab Shack, Contrast Furniture, Uncle Sam's Music and Jennifer Convertibles Furniture Store.

• If you reach 44th Street , you went are too far South on University Drive.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Have fun guys! Show those Broward boys how we play in Dade!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down