The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Didn't get much feed back in the other forum so, posting it here

+2
ShadowMaster
Hurricane
6 posters

Go down

Didn't get much feed back in the other forum so, posting it here Empty Didn't get much feed back in the other forum so, posting it here

Post by Hurricane Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:38 pm

My finished Rocket Launcher Battery

Didn't get much feed back in the other forum so, posting it here Spring2009022

Didn't get much feed back in the other forum so, posting it here Spring2009021

Didn't get much feed back in the other forum so, posting it here Spring2009023

Didn't get much feed back in the other forum so, posting it here Spring2009020
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Didn't get much feed back in the other forum so, posting it here Empty Re: Didn't get much feed back in the other forum so, posting it here

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:43 pm

Lookin good!
I like the muddy bases mixed with grass flock.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Didn't get much feed back in the other forum so, posting it here Empty Re: Didn't get much feed back in the other forum so, posting it here

Post by luis the young Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Looks good as always bro. are you gonna makee one shooting the rockets with the little smoke cloud and evrything ? would be so cool !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Looks pretty sweet to me!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:05 pm

Very nice for such a very small scale
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Looks great,i love how you put the red shoulder tabs showing they are artillery men. remember Panzergrenadiers have pink tabs. Very Happy . When you gonna paint my shit? Wink You gotta show me your technique. So Grossdeutchland can kill some Commies.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Grenadiers have green piping on the shoulder tabs, Panzer troops have pink. My mistake.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down