The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St Valentines Day massacre FOW part Deaux second posting

2 posters

Go down

St Valentines Day massacre FOW part Deaux second posting Empty St Valentines Day massacre FOW part Deaux second posting

Post by mattinnawlins1970 Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:32 pm

ok, This is matt here. Joel has asked if I can do the Feb st. valentines day massacre on the second weekend in march and eric will run the march event. I need to know from everyone who plays whether Saturday on the second weekend in march is best or sunday. You can still find the st valentines day rules online but here is my interpretation as GM

I am only bringing one company of germans or one company of americans to Reinforce the weaker side if the disparity is too much.

All company types muste be infantry, or armored infantry or motorized infantry. Only One Platoon of Tanks is allowed per 1500 point company. You can build as many companies as you can field at 1500 pts a piece. honestly and originally because of Kamfgruppe rules I was going to be able to use a Massive artillery template; but that is for the rest of you to figure out now.

Each player can bring as many companies as they can field of the allowed types at 1500 points a piece. I believe the cutoff should be 3 though because 4 is a battalion strengh or brigade strength depending on the time period. I want as many players as possible to participate and the teams will elect one leader with his company command teams acting as brigade command.

I want suggestions, dates, times, ideas, thoughts and so on emailed to mattinnawlins1970@yahoo.com or through here. my number is 504-401-1581. Please lets support the tournaments and do this with style. I will have my digital camera and Joel has refreshments to buy. Bring your mints and hydrate from his fridge and lets play this.

Lastly. The army that has the most painted and the least painted will decide as a victory point in my estimation as this is about the painting. My company will be painted.

Matthew Berry

Contact Joel at Sunshine Games to get on the list to do this tournament Lets go guys....

mattinnawlins1970
Neophyte

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

St Valentines Day massacre FOW part Deaux second posting Empty Re: St Valentines Day massacre FOW part Deaux second posting

Post by mattinnawlins1970 Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Ok, Here is what is requested from Joel. I have talked to several of you over the last few days and Joel asks that we play sunday becuase of tournaments. So Sunday March the 8th is when I plan to do this tournament. Please all of you contact me and leave a not here in this post if you are participating.

Matt Berry

504-401-1581
mattinnawlins1970@yahoo.com

mattinnawlins1970
Neophyte

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

St Valentines Day massacre FOW part Deaux second posting Empty Re: St Valentines Day massacre FOW part Deaux second posting

Post by Hurricane Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:11 pm

Matt, thanks for running the tourney but unfortunately I will not be able to make it. Sundays are extremely difficult for me. Good Luck. Hope you have a good turn out.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down