The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which day is better for a Fantasy Tournament?

4 posters

Go down

Which day is better for the Fantasy Tournament?

Which day is better for a Fantasy Tournament? Vote_lcap33%Which day is better for a Fantasy Tournament? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Which day is better for a Fantasy Tournament? Vote_lcap56%Which day is better for a Fantasy Tournament? Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Which day is better for a Fantasy Tournament? Vote_lcap11%Which day is better for a Fantasy Tournament? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Which day is better for a Fantasy Tournament? Empty Which day is better for a Fantasy Tournament?

Post by scurrdi Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:35 pm

I haven't even checked with Joel yet, but if there is an overwhelming group that wants it on Saturday, then I'll approach him about it.

Thanks

PS. If it's gonna be Saturday the 7th then someone will have to run it. I have a competition that day.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Which day is better for a Fantasy Tournament? Empty Re: Which day is better for a Fantasy Tournament?

Post by Hurricane Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 pm

LOL, Dan!!! Then why even put this out there?? If you are running it then run it on the day that you can. Secondly, If someone else runs the tournament, has Joel said it's ok to do it on Saturday?
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Which day is better for a Fantasy Tournament? Empty Re: Which day is better for a Fantasy Tournament?

Post by scurrdi Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:11 pm

I know the notion has been passed in front of him before, but I know that (from what I remember) we haven't gotten large enough crowds in the past.

But I dunno, I'll ask him sometime this week.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Dan, since you're running it and there is less than 2 weeks till the tournament. I suggest you go ahead and run it and maybe we look at a Saturday next time. Too much trouble finding another tournament organizer and checking with Joel to change the day with so little time left. Just my 2 cents eventhough it would mean I couldn't participate.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:47 am

I rather play on Sunday, is a lot easier on the wife front.. BUT , if it means that we are gonna be short, i just built enough play time with the wife ( bought her some things ) that i could swing it for saturday if i must.

OR.... we could just play this weekend coming up Smile either day is fine for me, wife is on call and cant leave the house.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:14 pm

It's gotta be Sunday for me. No can do on Saturday, at least not that weekend.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Were sticking with Sunday. The poll is generally good to see what days are best for folks for the future!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down