The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40k Tournament Circuit

3 posters

Go down

40k Tournament Circuit Empty 40k Tournament Circuit

Post by KingdomCome Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:23 am

GW has announced it's tournament system for the next year and a half. http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?aId=14700053 . It's interesting really, but it looks like any of us in Florida are kinda hard pressed to win anything, as it's cheaper to BUY the grand prize than to WIN it. No major qualifiers in Florida so it looks like plane trips for all.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

40k Tournament Circuit Empty Re: 40k Tournament Circuit

Post by WC_Brian Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:59 pm

I'm going to Bolscon and maybe Mechanicon. Unfortunately Redneck Rampage and Necro are out of commission. If you want to qualify go to Adepticon, it probably has two qualify tournaments you can play. It ain't gonna be easy though. I think top two isn't enough, at least top 3 and probably top 5. There will be like nobody at the tournament in Vegas, just 25-35 dudes.

WC_Brian
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:38 pm

It's still a sad state of affairs and GW is using this as a cop out from them actually putting up any money at all. I don't think I'll be able to go to any of the tourneys in the circuit this year ( buying house AND getting married) , but I wish luck to all those that do go. I might swing by Texas for one..... if I can.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tau king Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:21 pm

I wanna play

Tau king
Troll
Troll

Number of posts : 31
Armies : Tau
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down