The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling WHFB battle for skull pass contents, 3 brand new codexs, and DE's!

3 posters

Go down

Selling WHFB battle for skull pass contents, 3 brand new codexs, and DE's! Empty Selling WHFB battle for skull pass contents, 3 brand new codexs, and DE's!

Post by hliddle Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:17 pm

K so I will just list what I have and if your interested just send me a message or post here.

Codexs ( all untouched)
Greenskins
Warriors of Chaos
Dark Elves ( different codex than the one I used in the few games I played)

I have all the contents of the battle for Skull pass starter kit. The Goblins and troll are assembled and about 10 goblins are painted. The Dwarves are still on the sprues. I have the rulebook too if people are interested in that-- it's slightly used.

Time for Dark Elves- all unpainted but assembled

Cauldron of Blood with witches and hag
15 Corsairs
10 Crossbowmen
15 Spearmen-- I think
A Dreadlord mounted on a cold one
5 cold one knights
An assasin
5 Shades
Two reaper bolt throwers
a Master/ dreadlord on foot
and a supreme sorcress on foot

I believe thats all if your really intrested in the DE's I can just bring all I have and we can go through them to be more exact.

I know I'm a wimp for quitting Fantasy and abandoning a hobby that so many of you love, however, with the funds from these sales I will be looking to giving tabletop gaming another shot in the form of a small 40k army, and also some RPG books that have been tempting me.
hliddle
hliddle
Cultist

Male
Number of posts : 53
Armies : DE
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Selling WHFB battle for skull pass contents, 3 brand new codexs, and DE's! Empty Re: Selling WHFB battle for skull pass contents, 3 brand new codexs, and DE's!

Post by hliddle Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Bump. Looking for $180 for all the Dark Elves
hliddle
hliddle
Cultist

Male

Back to top Go down

Selling WHFB battle for skull pass contents, 3 brand new codexs, and DE's! Empty Re: Selling WHFB battle for skull pass contents, 3 brand new codexs, and DE's!

Post by Dan Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:03 am

Is the greenskin codex for Fantasy or 40k?
Dan
Dan
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by hliddle Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:32 am

Fantasy.. hope that was the right answer Razz. All the stuff is fantasy related, if its unclear for anything else.
hliddle
hliddle
Cultist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:55 am

Do you still have the dwarf stuff??
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down