The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AT-43 Brand New

5 posters

Go down

AT-43 Brand New Empty AT-43 Brand New

Post by jerryb Sat May 15, 2010 10:37 pm

I purchased War and Piece's entire left over inventory of AT-43. Selling at blowout prices. See below for a few examples:

Certain Unit boxes $5 (normally $30)

UNA Defender Snake $15 (normally $40)

Dotch Yoga $20 (normally $60)

COG 2000 point army box $25 includes ALL army books except oddly the COG book which is the only one I don't have. Totally MSRP $130, or total street price $75, you save $50!

All items are brand new in the box. So if you are thinking about getting into AT-43 you can easily get a big point army for next to nothing. Pre-built, already painted.

JerryB

Last edited by jerryb on Sun May 16, 2010 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

AT-43 Brand New Empty Re: AT-43 Brand New

Post by KingdomCome Sun May 16, 2010 1:23 am

Interesting......
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Sun May 16, 2010 3:03 am

I thinking I might do a little show at McDonald's.

I packed it into one giant box and three smaller ones.

I have everything for the Karmans, then UNA (Space Marines) is the next biggest, then Therain (Borg/Necrons), and Reb block has the smallest amount.

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Mon May 17, 2010 10:37 am

Red Block sold out!

Therian's nearly gone!

UNA still have Defender Snakes, Troops and Battle Suits. Build onto or start a UNA army inexpensively.

Lots of Karmans. I can outfit you with a complete Karman army.

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Tue May 18, 2010 3:36 pm

COG box sold.

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Sun May 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Although half the Karman's have been sold, I can still outfit you with over 2000 point army, if not 3000 point or more.

UNA = Three Shock Tac's , one Unit Shock troopers; one unit Star Troopers; one unit JAM TAC's; two hero's and one Snake Defender. Great start or supplement existing army.

Therians = One unit Bane Goliath; four Nena Zero's; one Hero. Almost gone.

Red Blok = SOLD OUT

COG'S = SOLD OUT (You didn't want them anyways, cheesy army for power gamers only).

A lot of people have been asking where can they download the FULL and FREE rules books, go here:

http://games.rackham-e.com/en/at-43/game-aids/rules?

The books are in PDF format. There is NO difference between this version and the store bought army book. This is not a rip off boot-leg pirate site, but the official Rackham website, again no charge for any of the documents, Rackham THE COMPANY is authorizing this.
You can download and then read up about ANY of the armies, all of the armies are available no exceptions. You can even download the main rule book! If you have any additional questions and can't find them in the official literature, please ask me. If you want to play test any of the armies and learn the game please let me know.
This is free also. sunny

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun May 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Guess Im cheesey.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Mon May 24, 2010 12:43 am

Rok, you smashed my army into the ground by the second turn, ON YOUR FIRST AT-43 GAME! Do the math bro.

I am kidding of course, but a lot of whinny players who don't understand tactics and strategy use this excuse when the lose to the COG's, so it's a little in-joke for me.

Be interesting to see how my Fire Crawler (type three) with six shots of 17 penetration, hits on +3 regardless of range, and no cover saves (EVER) would do against your Vandal? That would be a slug fest.

Don't worry about playing certain factions within the COG army structure, it may appear over powered but it really is not. Remember, COG'S have limited infantry numbers, but make up for this through massive firepower and medical advantages.

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon May 24, 2010 8:15 am

COGS have the best shooting in the game, the accuracy and crazy amount of rerolls just are sick. They are a tricky army to play, but those who really work it can get very beardy with some combinations. Lot of players who get into the army are confused by it and have a hard time, but those who work with it and make it work... yikes. They seem to have knocked down the Therians as the army folks like to complain about.

If your playing Cogs, the Vandals are a great investment, and in large part because it's the only type 3 vehicle in the game that counts for objective holding.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon May 24, 2010 9:02 am

I have one(Vandal) because of the army box. I avoid power gaming and being too cheesey. Im not gonna deprive myself of being competitive either just so people dont get their ego's bruised. I picked the army on one fact...almost nobody plays them. I had no idea as too what they were capable of. Didnt like the Karmens, everyone and their cousin play Red Blok,UNA, and Therians. Wanted to have a different army. Jerry can attest to that.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Mon May 24, 2010 1:26 pm

That was Rok's first question, "What is the one army in AT-43 that no plays"? He didn't ask about being the best, most fun, most difficult, easiest and so on.

Red Blok is the most popular, then Karmens, ONI, then UNA, with Therains a distant fifth place. No one plays COG's. I don't count because I am a nut job.

But I want to warn Rok not to refuse putting certain units in your army because you believe it is abusive. On the surface it may appear initially, but once you play a couple of games you will see it's pretty balance.

I got the COG's because Big Eddy thought that was the most powerful broken army in the AT-43 system. But after he was consistently losing to Frantic, he gave up. I ended up trading my D&D books and supplements for Eddie's COG army. I am surprise that Ed did not realize or is willing to admit that Frantic is the one the best AT-43 players and it had little to do with his army selection.
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon May 24, 2010 1:43 pm

I really don't find AT-43 armies to be balanced, but the scenarios keep things in perspective compared to majority of games which are mostly straight up kill em all fests. You can win games even by getting your ass kicked in the fight in many situations.

jerryb wrote:
Be interesting to see how my Fire Crawler (type three) with six shots of 17 penetration, hits on +3 regardless of range, and no cover saves (EVER) would do against your Vandal? That would be a slug fest.

Not sure where you get this. The Fire Crawler's grasers do not ignore cover. Also if your thinking about COG rule about cover, do note that it only applies to Infantry, their AFV's still get cover saves.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Mon May 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Jerry...your mixing together the Defenders Snake and Firecrawler. The unit you described would be super broken lol Smile

I agree with Kyle, as long as you are playing objective games and using re-enforcement rules things stay pretty balanced. I wouldn't say any army is broken(Oni being the closest just because of the Heavy Battle Tank), but the armies themselves aren't very balanced.
Frantic
Frantic
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 762
Armies : WoTR: Gondor & Harad. AT-43:UNA & Red Blok. Battletech: Clan Jade Falcon & FedSuns.
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/djfrantic

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Mon May 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Kyle, Frantic, you are the one's who are confused. It's call CHEATING, now that Rok knows, how am I going to win?

Frantic is right I was blurring stats from different AFV's. I have use the Firecrawler may be once, so forgive my over stating the abilities.

Kyle I was not talking about AT-43 game system as a whole but the armies, I know you love to pick apart the minutiae, but I think you were mis-understanding me on this issue.

What is the most balance and best gaming system available from the present or past would lead to endless debate and I would rather avoid that pointless discussion.

Play what you like (this comment is to one in particulate).

Game on.

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon May 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Infinity, most balanced game yet. Razz

Anyways for more "cheating", Rok use Vandals, park them on objectives in cover if possible, along with making sure you got the deflector shield rules in play. Basically make your vandal very hard to kill, and with the repair ability it has you just heal critical damage. While you hold the objective down with a vandal (or 2 if you want it to be sick) make sure to take advantage and summon free cog type 1's who you can park next to your vandals as extra firepower, and more mechanics to keep the vandal murdering opponent.

Now you know some of the cheese, and cheesing is half the battle..... GI Ho!!
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Sat May 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Karman's Sold Out!

Last items:

UNA= Defender Snake (missile platform). Shock Tac Arms (flame throwers).

Therains = Nina Zero (Hero with vehicle) Bane Goliaths (heavy infantry).
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down