The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paintball Woodsball

5 posters

Go down

Paintball Woodsball Empty Paintball Woodsball

Post by Garry Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:38 am

Have any of you played any paintball in Miami or Broward heck even Westpalm beach. I have been looking for feilds to play at but only have found the one off Sheriden west of 441.

Are there others out there and are they any good?

Thanks
Garry
Garry
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 233
Armies : Chaos, dark elf, Skaven, Ogre, Orc (fan & 40K) Brit, eldar, marines, high elf
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Paintball Woodsball Empty Re: Paintball Woodsball

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:39 am

woodsball is pretty hard to find an actual established field thats all woods most people just go renegade and find a spot in some rural area and go @ it.

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:13 pm

The only field around here that I know of that has woodsball is Ruff n Tuff in Hialeah...but its not very woodsy. Best thing to do is find a group that plays somewhere in the woods. I know Theres a group that plays off chrome in an abandoned building surrounded by woods.

EDIT:
If your willing to try outdoor laser tag we have a group that plays out in the woods in miami every Saturday. I actually prefer it to paintball these days. Two of my favorite things about it is the range (100-400yards depending on your gear) and the anti-cheating functions.
Frantic
Frantic
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 762
Armies : WoTR: Gondor & Harad. AT-43:UNA & Red Blok. Battletech: Clan Jade Falcon & FedSuns.
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/djfrantic

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:19 pm

The hard thing is finding the groups and getting invited to the games. That and also makeing sure I have enough air to be able to play for a while. My bob long is a litle bit of an air hog the ions are not as bad but do not come close to the bob long for performance

The palce off sheridian isn't that bad but was trying to find a place like waynes world in Ocala not so big could never find something that big in south floirda but some place you can not shoot the other team from the start off point.
Garry
Garry
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 233
Armies : Chaos, dark elf, Skaven, Ogre, Orc (fan & 40K) Brit, eldar, marines, high elf
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:41 am

Most woodsball games got shut down. The field on Sheridan and 441 is the best organized woodsball I know these days. I've never been to the Hialeah field.

I'll admit 441 is not the best place to play. Some of the regulars are complete tools. Still - it's good action if you know what your doing and you make a few friends.

Now if you want to get serious, I know a bunch of guys that run all day every Sunday down south (Turnpike and SW 187th). 4 teams w/ timers and refs. It's invitation only (to avoid the tools). I'd be happy to take you down sometime or I can get you an invite.

LMK
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:44 am

Theres some nice fields up in West Palm if your willing to take the drive up. Used to play Airsoft up North and they had some good spots you might want to take a look at for paintball.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down