The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big C's Failed Paintball Career (just a joke C)-Ray

5 posters

Go down

Big C's Failed Paintball Career (just a joke C)-Ray Empty Big C's Failed Paintball Career (just a joke C)-Ray

Post by ShadowMaster Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:47 am

For this type of roleplaying, I go with paintball.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Big C's Failed Paintball Career (just a joke C)-Ray Empty Re: Big C's Failed Paintball Career (just a joke C)-Ray

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:34 am

ShadowMaster wrote:For this type of roleplaying, I go with paintball.

QFT nothing like a good scenario game of paintball that takes place, i remember going to D-Day in California when i was 16 that shit was crazy!

-C

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Big C's Failed Paintball Career (just a joke C)-Ray Empty Re: Big C's Failed Paintball Career (just a joke C)-Ray

Post by rokassan Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:40 am

One's got nothing to do with the other.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:56 am

Cesar, Bill (Shadow),
Don't make me break out Porkins.
Stay on target!
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:34 am

DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:
ShadowMaster wrote:For this type of roleplaying, I go with paintball.

QFT nothing like a good scenario game of paintball that takes place, i remember going to D-Day in California when i was 16 that shit was crazy!

-C

you mustve made a nice big juicy target Smile
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:31 am

you'd be amazed i played Pro in the NPPL for 2 years with Devious and Miami Rage good times, lots of booze and chicks.

and i wasant that big of a target

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:46 am

So when did this happen in the long 20 or so years or so youve been around. Id assume between 18-20 more or less. Is this where youve been all along? Boozing and womanizing. Wink
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:28 pm

rokassan wrote:So when did this happen in the long 20 or so years or so youve been around. Id assume between 18-20 more or less. Is this where youve been all along? Boozing and womanizing. Wink

You are correct sir!

Got to play at Huntington Beach in Cali, been to New Zealand and England for two of the Major Cups and even to Colorado for the World cup...LoL the younger days of my life...great sport to get into IMO, its kinda like Warhammer, high-cost to get started but once you get your gear and learn to maintain it comes out to like 30 bucks bi-weekly.

--C

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:29 pm

The Rage is actually a serious and legit outfit. I did not know C was a former member.

I'll agree with him that scenario games are where it is at! I'll play it, but I don't enjoy speedball even close to as much as a good game of woodsball. I want to camo up and creep til I can snipe.

Not sure I ended up "starting" this thread (RAY!)
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:33 pm

LoL, ya i got into paintball when i was about 12 years old, with a plastic stingray! LoL and it just snow-balled into a sport i love.

But yes scenario games are a blast especially in a guilly suit??(is that spelled right?) I've seen people turn their markers into a silence gun that you couldnt hear if you tried.

Heh theirs one place in Ocala, belive it's waynes world great scenarios.

--C

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:36 pm

A couple of friends use the gillies (sp?) but they also have to lug a camel back with them to hydrate in that thing.

I wear a SpecOps digi camo suit made of football mesh. Perfect for crawling the woods in the SoFla heat. I always get compliments on it. I'll upload a pic later tonight.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:40 pm

cool deals. made it yourself or purchased.

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Tried Paintball once, crawled through a red ant anthill, jumped up freaking out and gto shot 3 times on the face, chest and shoulder. Lost my interestet after that.

Looked like a fun thing to do, but getting the right gear can be a bit on the expensive side
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:42 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:Not sure I ended up "starting" this thread (RAY!)
First occurence of the word paintball.
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:45 pm

that is true Luis not sure where you played but most speedball fields are well maintained, but if your doing a scenario on a 100 acre lot, theirs the chance of running into ants.

Also the cost ranges on what style you play.

Speed-Ball the more competitive and flashier side of the sport dose cost more to get the equipment cause your maker is usally a high end piece of equipemt (Look up Eclipse)

Woodball you can run around with a tippman 98 and be fine those things are beast of markers wouldnt choose another marker over a tippman 98 over anything else for a long woods/scenario game.

--C

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:45 pm

dork_jedi wrote:
ShadowMaster wrote:Not sure I ended up "starting" this thread (RAY!)
First occurence of the word paintball.

your still a jerk and a bully admin! *cry* meanie!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Purchased at SpecOps - they are all about Woodsball
Here is a link to the pants. The matching top is at the bottom of the page.

http://shop.specialopspaintball.com/tipp-so-ultralite-7-pant.html

I'll second what C said. Speedball markers and gear are costly. Electronic markers cost more, you need the high preasure tank, high speed hopper, and you'll blow through paintballs at a much higher rate. They are lighter, faster, and more accurate - but they are also more fragile and require more maintenance.

My woordsball marker is a tricked out Tippman 98. It is a very durable marker. You can take the woodsball gun onto the speed course, but you run some maintenance risk if you take the electric for a crawl through the dirt and brush.

http://shop.specialopspaintball.com/tippmann-98-custom-ps-act-basic.html

I'd recommend spending a bit extra on the Tippmann A5, which come standard with the speed feeder that you'll want to upgrade to anyway. It is also more accurate and look better (especially with a stock).

http://shop.specialopspaintball.com/tippmann-a-5-standard.html
Add a stock and flatline barrel and your in excellent shape to compete.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tippmann-A-5-Sniper-Flatline-Paintball-Gun-Package-A5_W0QQitemZ350174966605QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item350174966605&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A15%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1309
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down