The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

daemon hunters and Grey knights questions

3 posters

Go down

daemon hunters and Grey knights questions Empty daemon hunters and Grey knights questions

Post by bromah Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 am

It says in the book that all grey knights are psychers? soo what units are psychers in their army exactly? I sent a letter to GW asking that question too....but it was through customer service anyone got an email for there FAQ department?
bromah
bromah
Cultist

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

daemon hunters and Grey knights questions Empty Re: daemon hunters and Grey knights questions

Post by Leviticus Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:26 am

If you look closely at the codex, it should mention that grey knight heroes and I think the seargent upgrade for the terminators can purchase certain psyker powers.

::EDIT:: Almost forgot to mention... They all suck. Really hard.
Leviticus
Leviticus
Traitor Marine

Number of posts : 169
Armies : Black Templars
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Back to top Go down

daemon hunters and Grey knights questions Empty Re: daemon hunters and Grey knights questions

Post by bromah Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:23 pm

what i mean by the question:
i know that the termi brother captain and the heroe can get psy powers (that all suck) but do the standard guys count as psychers because of their generic powers (shroud and stuff like that)
soo does a unit of standard grey knights count as 0 1 or up to 10 psychers in that unit?
bromah
bromah
Cultist

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt1785 Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:12 pm

The Psychic power for Grey Knights is really just fluff. In game terms, it is slightly meaningless when it comes to using powers. All Grey Knights have a natural affinity for Psychic power which is why they can resist powers directed at them. By the fluff, they are the most powerful psykers in the Imperium, in the game, they don't do such a thing, or, at least, not since 1st edition when Grey Knights were some of the most powerful guys on the board.

Matt1785
Cultist

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down