The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Lord Setra

2 posters

Go down

Using Lord Setra Empty Using Lord Setra

Post by luis the young Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Ok, so i got Lord Setra for my Tomb Kings with the intent to use him on future tournaments. Thing is i didnt notice the bastard takes 2 Lord choices! I think he's the only model left in the game that takes 2 Lord choices.

My question was, would it be ok to use him on our 2250 tournaments if i make him take a Lord and 2 Hero slots ?
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Using Lord Setra Empty Re: Using Lord Setra

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 pm

I have a Settra myself that I was going to use as my Chariot mounted TK because you'd never get to play him with the current RAW.

Can't support you in this idea for a tourney setting, but I'd be happy to play you at 3K or let you play him as your lone character in a 2250 game.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:11 pm

So stupid that he takes TWO lord choices, not even Archaon the butt-buddy of chaos takes more than a Lord spot !
Oh well, i guess i'l use him for Ard'Boys or friendly games.
Hmm, 2250 with him as my only character ? it could work prob.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Well you do get 1 free unlimited range incantation for EVERY chariot, TG, and heavy cav unit - plus 2 at HLP level...... so YEAH, that could work.

Dude's a bit of a combat beast too.
==================
Archanon used to take 1 Lord and 2 Hero (old HoC book). Heck - Greater Daemons used to take a Lord, Hero, and Rare slot. I'd think Settra will also be adjusted to a playable level in the new , soon to be seen TK book.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down