The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next two codex's

+6
jerryb
Vycem
KingdomCome
Leviticus
Srgt. Master
jspyd3rx
10 posters

Go down

Next two codex's Empty Next two codex's

Post by jspyd3rx Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Well, it looks like we will get a lander model for marines after all. There will be no demonhuter codex, just grey knights. All imperials will be able to take stuff as allied like current codex. Lander will be there. Dark eldar will be coming out as well. Whether DE or GK is directly next is anybodys guess. This is all coming from warseer via Harry, Stickmonkey and the late Brimestone. Upcoming models have been seen for release by these guys. Being such a bandwagonner with new releases, it would be nice since I have no interest in these armies.
jspyd3rx
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Next two codex's Empty Re: Next two codex's

Post by Srgt. Master Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:27 pm

'bout time they updated the DE one...doesn't it say 'second edition' on the front? Suspect
Srgt. Master
Srgt. Master
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 166
Armies : Adeptus Mechanichus/ Guard
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviticus Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:31 am

An uber-elite army and a swarmy army... Even after the new codex I dont see either of them winning major tournaments.
Leviticus
Leviticus
Traitor Marine

Number of posts : 169
Armies : Black Templars
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Well the current dark eldar has the potential of being very powerful, it's just no one runs them.... and it has approximately 1 (!) good build. The grey knights would be cool. I've always loved the fluff for them. I'd probably do a GK army as my next army. I've been waiting for a new book for them.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:53 pm

http://www.warseer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=84192&d=1268510383

Dark Eldar Next
jspyd3rx
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:34 am

Wooo! You totally made my night. Now I'm wondering if I should hold off building the rest of my DE so I can upgrade to the new, sweeter raiders :p

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:44 am

jspyd3rx wrote:http://www.warseer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=84192&d=1268510383

Dark Eldar Next

That doesn't even look official. It actually looks like bad photo shop work really.... It might be some one pulling all the dark eldar players (5?) legs...
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:15 am

Dark E are WAY over due, some armies have been updated TWICE. It is really unfair to neglect this army further.

I believe any army can win with the right player. DE is not an easy to master, so few are interested and the major reason is it is NOT the army of the year since 2001.

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:38 am

It comes from Harry via warseer. He has yet to be wrong since I started the hobby a little over a year ago. Time will tell I guess.
jspyd3rx
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshwow1 Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:50 am

If it comes from Harry it must be true.

I would like to see a new DE codex. They are by far the most evil army in the whole 40k universe. They torture, rape, and pillage....FOR FUN! Slaves, crazy experiments....they honestly make Chaos Gods look like their pillow fighing in comparison....which honestly the word Chaos for Chaos Space Marines is a bad word to use...considering Chaos is not evil...nor good. Just...chaos!

I wanna see how they make the new units look, and see what rules they bring to the table. Hopefully they make their army less of a glass cannon (yeah they can fit like 30 dark lances...but nothingin the army has better than like a 5+ save or av 11....it's pretty bad.)

Joshwow1
Aspiring Champion

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:13 am

Hopefully its coming out. Along with a new model line. May pick up DEldar Cool
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Death_Company_Orks Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:02 pm

ok i have to say something about this, i think DE need a codex simply because the rules are changing so much that they are ALREADY a force to be recon with. lets see why, they have open top vehicles, which lets them shoot all they dark lances and then assault, also they have the benefit of witches and combat drugs, futhermore they reduce all armour value to 12 and last time i checked their models are relative cheap in points. yeah they have their weaknesses, like no strong vehicles, and maybe they can't really benefit on some of the newer rules of combat because of lack of equipment but they are not a push over army like alot of DE players like to whine about. in fact with good strategy and a lil of time i believe a DE army could be the best army around, they have the best of both worlds, shooting movement, and assault. if you dont belive me try playing a DE player that knows how to play.
Death_Company_Orks
Death_Company_Orks
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 219
Armies : Blood Angels, and Death Company Orks. (Fantasy) Dwarfs
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by NurgleNick Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:05 am

I have. Dark Eldar fail at any point level beyond 1500, and they fail hard. That's why Dark Eldar lance spam never wins 'Ard Boyz. Below 1500, their cheap firepower and high mobility is game-winning, however -- but, if you can survive the firepower long enough to draw a bead, all you need is a bolter to make their silly little skiffs shut the f*ck up and stop plinking away at you.
NurgleNick
NurgleNick
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down