The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An old Ovich quote...its very true.

+6
Frantic
Kyle
NurgleNick
Leviticus
jerryb
rokassan
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

An old Ovich quote...its very true. - Page 3 Empty Re: An old Ovich quote...its very true.

Post by jerryb Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:36 pm

No Nurgle, it is about one of the most important decision a man can make in his life. The most important decision is to have kids. And the way I see, very few give it the proper consideration it deserves. That's why this topic is worthy of discussion.

Marriage can definitely work, so long as both parties abide to rules and rituals. Just like Democracy works when people cooperate in the manner they should. The unfortunately reality is both men and women twist everything to their benefit based on their own selfish needs. It appears most people don't understand the true meaning of relationship.

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

An old Ovich quote...its very true. - Page 3 Empty Re: An old Ovich quote...its very true.

Post by Ovich Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Look Bill, I'm with you. I'm on Team Man.. Women are almost a different species as far as I'm concerned. If you could take a man's personality, and put it in a hot female body with a motor driven ass, you would have the perfect wife. Someone who understands you, doesn't ask you for much, and is fun to be around. It's like Mary from Something About Mary, a chick who watches sportscenter, plays golf, drinks beer, and doesn't get to worked up about emotional nonsense.

But since that doesn't exist (or at least doesn't exist that much).. we are forced to live with an Alien mindset.

For the record Bill, your wife is slightly more terror causing than my wife, because at least I get to come out sometimes, even now with 2 kids.

cheers
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:38 pm

LMAO ! king
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:17 am

Listen assclown the only thing that separates you from me is our work schedules. Work my schedule and see if the old wifey lets you go play with little plastic men for 10 hours on Saturday. Now your getting old Bozo the Clown(Eric) excited. His wifes home all day so schedules are irrelevant.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:20 am

Rok, Hurricanes's master does not allow him to leave the house. I witness it first hand, I know who rules the household, you should know too, the wife.

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:02 am

Listen assclown the only thing that separates you from me is our work schedules. Work my schedule and see if the old wifey lets you go play with little plastic men for 10 hours on Saturday. Now your getting old Bozo the Clown(Eric) excited. His wifes home all day so schedules are irrelevant.

Yeah but you get 3 days off man ! 1 day goes to Rene, 1 day goes to the Family, and 1 day goes to you. Or even a half a day goes to you. or even a quarter of 1 day should go to you.

But that's logical to you and me bill. Some how your wife thinks (and my wife would probably agree with her) that out of the 72 hours you are available, spending 3 hours with a friend on an afternoon is too much to ask.

That's why we go crazy ! That's why we want to spend 2 hours in the bathroom taking a shit, because it's the only friggin time to be alone !!!!!
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:52 am

Thats funny. Shit time is me time too. Its one of the few places Im left alone for a moment... Usually.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by acidchalk (erick) Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Lets see, me and my child's mother go way back. As in 7th grade (i'm 28 now). Anyway, things eventually got real serious when we hooked up again in college and generally went great for about a year. Then we had a kid and her woman chemicals shot through the roof. My buddy who's place i normally play 40k at lives in south beach. She used to throw the biggest tantrum every time i went there to game which made no sense as this hobby is vagina repellent.... That is just one of the many psycho things that happened after the kid. Anyway i definitely cut my losses there and escaped with what little dignity i had left. After a year of drinking my self stupid i just stopped caring. After that women just seemed to pop into and out of my life. And you know what? I've procreated, i am DONE, i have 0 need to be married or spend more than a year with any one girl. My policy is DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS OR WOMEN because they pretty much are terrorists my friend.

acidchalk (erick)
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 131
Armies : Necron, Eldar, Tau, Dark Eldar
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Acidchalk, you have become enlighten, ascend to the next level.

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:45 pm

acidchalk wrote:Lets see, me and my child's mother go way back. As in 7th grade (i'm 28 now). Anyway, things eventually got real serious when we hooked up again in college and generally went great for about a year. Then we had a kid and her woman chemicals shot through the roof. My buddy who's place i normally play 40k at lives in south beach. She used to throw the biggest tantrum every time i went there to game which made no sense as this hobby is vagina repellent.... That is just one of the many psycho things that happened after the kid. Anyway i definitely cut my losses there and escaped with what little dignity i had left. After a year of drinking my self stupid i just stopped caring. After that women just seemed to pop into and out of my life. And you know what? I've procreated, i am DONE, i have 0 need to be married or spend more than a year with any one girl. My policy is DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS OR WOMEN because they pretty much are terrorists my friend.
I don't know the man behind the name ,but we are kindred spirits. I'm still married,but if shit goes south I'm done with marriage. I have two sons. My seed endures like the God Emperor of mankind.

Last edited by rokassan on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by acidchalk (erick) Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:49 pm

rokassan wrote:I don't know the man behind the name ,but we are kindred spirits. I'm still married,but if shit goes south I'm done with marriage. I have two sons. My seed endures.

HEHE, yeah i'm new to the SAG community, but i've been going to the store to buy stuff for years. Part of my little group came in for our first 40k Wednesday this past Wednesday. We're all up in north miami but will be attending regularly now. Looking forward to some epic battles!

acidchalk (erick)
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 131
Armies : Necron, Eldar, Tau, Dark Eldar
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3