The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our beloved Dolphins

+2
feen039
rokassan
6 posters

Go down

Our beloved Dolphins Empty Our beloved Dolphins

Post by rokassan Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:03 pm

The Fish just traded for Brandon Marshall.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Our beloved Dolphins Empty Re: Our beloved Dolphins

Post by feen039 Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:23 pm

like if that's going to make a difference
feen039
feen039
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 218
Armies : Eldar, High Elves, Salamanders
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Marshall and the Dolphins subsequently agreed on a four-year, $47.5 million contract extension that includes $24 million in guaranteed money, according to a league source. The deal includes close to $29 million in the first three years of the contract and makes Marshall the highest-paid receiver in NFL history

You have to be kidding me, I can name 5 other receivers that I would rather have. This guy is a time bomb. It's only a matter of time before he doesn't like something and he throws a tantrum.

Marshall has had several run-ins with the law and visits to commissioner Roger Goodell's office to discuss his off-the-field behavior. He was suspended for the 2008 opener following a series of domestic disputes involving a former girlfriend.

I'm sorry but you need a bit of good character to go with all that talent and Marshall doesn't have any of that.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Well we just upgraded Teddy Ginn to Brandon Marshall. That's a HUGE leap in productivity and talent.

307 receptions and 25 TDs the last 3 seasons (vs 128rac/5TDs)
I'll take it!
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Now we just a quaterback that can throw to him !
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Henne looked pretty good for a 1st year guy under center. 60% completion, almost 3K yards, and 13 scores.

He needs to go deep more often, but I blame the WRs more than the arm of Henne. Hell Ginn drops 50 yards in receiving every game.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:00 am

Let me guess, Feen aint a fish fan and I know Eric isnt. Its a huge upgrade and The Big Tuna excels at dealing with troubled imbeciles ... Keshawn Johnson and TO to name a few. Eric your Eagles just finished shooting themselves in the foot...trade away Donovan? Now that was stupid.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:03 am

Henne is solid by the way. You guys want another Marino(5000+ yards and 48 td's in his second year) and that aint gonna happen. He's good.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Whatever, Dolphins are like the New York Nicks of the 90's . Forever Mediocre.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:35 pm

LOL, TO isn't a good example to use. They didn't win a superbowl with him and there was always contention with him and his team mates.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:43 pm

teddy ginn gone to the 49's i guess the 49's office didn't see this video!

Enjoy!