The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsterpocalypse Lots and AEWWII Army

2 posters

Go down

Monsterpocalypse Lots and AEWWII Army Empty Monsterpocalypse Lots and AEWWII Army

Post by Kyle Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:07 am

Getting rid of some of the extra stuff I have laying around I don't use lately so keep coming up within things. Posting them here for now and will be tossing on ebay when I get a chance in the near future, got other auctions currently going at the moment.

MONSTERPOCALYPSE* - First up I got a bunch of Monsterpocalypse figures. I collected pretty much all factions of the first wave, but really I am only keeping two so willing to let go of the other 4 factions in simple lots. The factions below are the available lots. Fairly large collections of all them and more than enough to create playable forces out of. Also will toss in any Shadow promo figs I got from running events back at W&P for these factions. Buying the singles some of these lots can run you up to $60-90 each, just looking to get around $35 for each. Includes bunch of monsters and units for each, with some promos I can get ahold of. Contact me if your interested and want to know of what I got for specific faction. Will ship out for free as well UPS.

1.) G.U.A.R.D.
2.) Terrasaurs
3.) Planet Eaters
4.) Shadow Sun Syndicate

AEWWII* - Picked up an extra force of Russian Psyche forces while back along with my Germans. I never touched the figs and they are all new in packages. Included is the Russian Starter set, along with 2 blisters of Special Edition troopers. Retail for this is over $50. This is a playable force in the AEWWII skirmish game system. Fun weird world war 2 game. You can find pics online if your interested. Looking to get about $25 and will ship out free.

Monsterpocalypse Lots and AEWWII Army 4555112078_5a5f13bf80_o Monsterpocalypse Lots and AEWWII Army 4555112108_c2043f58f2_o
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Monsterpocalypse Lots and AEWWII Army Empty Re: Monsterpocalypse Lots and AEWWII Army

Post by Kyle Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Added pics of the soviet force so folks have an idea what it looks like. Of course I'm selling the new unpainted sets.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits

Back to top Go down

Monsterpocalypse Lots and AEWWII Army Empty Re: Monsterpocalypse Lots and AEWWII Army

Post by rba718 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:43 am

The soviet apes look awesome. Someone should kitbash a IG army with all apes.

And instead of flashlights they all have bananas or something.
rba718
rba718
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 107
Armies : Sisters of Battle, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:23 pm

They are Chumans.... results of Human/Chimp breeding programs (yes the Soviets actually did experiment on this type of crap). Fun unit, they run at people and basically freak out the enemy game play wise.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down