The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadliest Warrior. SS vs. Vietcong

3 posters

Go down

Deadliest Warrior. SS vs. Vietcong Empty Deadliest Warrior. SS vs. Vietcong

Post by rokassan Mon May 24, 2010 8:52 am

Comparing a Guerilla force against a front line combat unit. Im gonna post a poll and we'll do out own vote. I wont say who won...yet.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Deadliest Warrior. SS vs. Vietcong Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior. SS vs. Vietcong

Post by Kyle Mon May 24, 2010 8:57 am

The show makes me angry every time I watch it.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon May 24, 2010 9:09 am

Me too. I was curious how theyd compare. They didnt compare any of the front like weapons the SS used. They used the MP-18, Mauser pistol, the bouncing betty land mine and the flame thrower. What happened to the Stumgewehr 44, Panzerfaust, Panzerschrek, Potato masher grenade, MG-42. The two small arms they used were pre or very Early war items. We forgot the Panther tank, Tiger,King Tiger, Panzer IV, Puma, and the other countless weapon systems and vehicles available to the SS. Oh yeah and they excelled at anti-guerilla/ Partisan operations. Their unbound brutality contributed to that immensely.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon May 24, 2010 9:15 am

The show is total bullshit, the Vietcon would own an SS trooper in the Jungles of Vietnam, an SS trooper would beat the crap out of a vietcon soldier anywhere else. Is all about the setting and training you have once you are in that setting.

My favorite ever was the Ninja vs the Spartan ... WTF ?!? Spartan would be dead before he knew there was someone even there.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon May 24, 2010 9:17 am

They did a 50's era mobsters versus cowboys like episode, and all I could do was groan at how stupid.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon May 24, 2010 9:20 am

Its a pretty stupid idea, but its fun to watch and criticize.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon May 24, 2010 9:33 am

And their "simulator software" is apparently just some video game they took from a german PC game company and modified for the show.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down