The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rouge Trader Char.

Go down

Rouge Trader Char. Empty Rouge Trader Char.

Post by Srgt. Master Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:10 pm

I dunno where to post this, but I created a character using the creation system, here he is! (Backstory is just random way to explain why he is still alive...)

'Torque' Roland

Stats:
Ws:37
Bs:38
S:58
T:40
A:48
I:27
P:39
Wp:32
F:33
Wounds:12

Origin Path:Death World->Scavenger->Tainted->Hand of War-Fortune->Arch-Militant

Mutations: Ravenged Body-> Necrophage, Degenerate Mind( Very Happy ), Aberration (reptile) , Hulking, Hideous Strength

Gear: -2 best-craftmanship bolt pistols
-Good-Craftmanship Sword (w/mono upgrade)
-Microbead
-Void Suite
-Enforcer light Carapace
-Boltshell keepsake
-Medikit
-Manacles
-Dataslate full of wanted Bounties
-Inquisitorial sigil of purity [if GM allows]

Quick background:
Born on a deathworld, he was taken away early on in his life by the Dark Mechanicum, Roland was experimented on by the traitors until he became as he presently is. When an Inquisitorial Raid arrived, Roland managed to show his interior purity to the Inquisitor by fighting through the Dark Mechanicum's own passage ways in order to kill the lead heretic and presenting it to the Inquisitor. Seeing the purity of Roland's soul, the (slightly radical) Inquisitor allowed Roland to continue serving him for several years before presenting the Ex-experiment a Sigil of purity to Roland, wich would provide protection from those who would otherwise be quick to draw on Roland. However, even after ataining his 'proof of purity', Roland continues to hide from general public, eventually detaching himself from the Inquisitor's retinue and joining a Rouge Trader.

Talents/Traits:
Jaded
Unremarkable
From Beyond
Hulking Size
Hideous Strength
Melle Weapon Training(Primitive)
Leap Up
Hatred (Chaos Worshipers)
Basic Weapon Training (Universal)
Melle Weapon Training (Universal)
Thrown Weapon Training (Universal)