The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathguard Baneblade

5 posters

Go down

Deathguard Baneblade Empty Deathguard Baneblade

Post by rokassan Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:50 pm

I was thinking of making one, but im gonna need help making the Pus cannon and pus vats(I have no Idea how to do that). If someone will help me Im gonna make one.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Deathguard Baneblade Empty Re: Deathguard Baneblade

Post by ImAShakiraholic Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:26 pm

pus vats green stuff and some used paint bottles!
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:46 pm

why are you making a baneblade ? unless you just wanna do it for looks and fun, cause as little play time as you get, when do you think you'll get an Apoc game to field one ?
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:50 pm

3000 points is workable for Apoc...right. That would take about 4-5 hours. I could pull that off.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Thu May 01, 2008 1:56 am

I think GW may have an article out on their website about the different baneblades. I imagine you'll need a whole tube of green stuff though.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Thu May 01, 2008 8:55 am

Chaos can use Baneblades now? When did this happen? If it's part of the Apoc rules, then that would explain why I don't know...Apoc is one of the main reasons I stopped playing 40K all that much...too simplified and too much about big expensive shiny things to kill you without much thought to real strategy!

As far as the conversion, I concur with previous post...I believe GW has those on it's website, or on the FW site...worst case, it's in an old White Dwarf, though what issue, I have no idea.
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down