The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for any Wednesday night gamers

2 posters

Go down

Looking for any Wednesday night gamers Empty Looking for any Wednesday night gamers

Post by Kyle Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Hey all, we have been meeting up when we can on Wed nights at my place for random gaming, seeing if anyone is interested in joining us on a regular basis perhaps. My house is in Davie right next to 75 (across street from the Muvico/Cinemark) close to Pembroke Pines. We usually get together after 5 and do various smaller scale games (no Fantasy/40k) and random board gaming as well for several hours. We play a variety of miniature games as well like Malifaux or other skirmish level.

Scheduling has been a bitch for our normal group due to work and folks moving away recently so I'm looking at any possible new recruits in the area or such that want to get in on some variety of gaming. This Wed we should be meeting up for some Pandemic and likely try out the new Space Hulk Death Angel card game for some coop board gaming fun. We bounce around games and usually have all kinds of forces and even enough to let new people try out new games, you can see some of the games I play under my username here --->

It's my house and got lots of games and terrain also for variety of games, plus others will sometimes bring their own stuff. We also usually try to get together on Friday nights for roleplaying games too.

Send me a message or reply if you have any interest, as long as your chill and not a child (mentally and phyiscally) all should be good.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Looking for any Wednesday night gamers Empty Re: Looking for any Wednesday night gamers

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Hell Kyle - we are almost neighbors
I'm in Spring Valley
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Looking for any Wednesday night gamers Empty Re: Looking for any Wednesday night gamers

Post by Kyle Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Hah, I was living around Pembroke Lakes Mall for a while, but we bought our house couple months ago in this new location.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down