The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All armor tank companies.

+5
scurrdi
Hurricane
Kyle
KingdomCome
rokassan
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All armor tank companies. - Page 2 Empty Re: All armor tank companies.

Post by rokassan Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:59 am

Jesus Cesar, I wasn't directing that at you or FoW. Why are you getting defensive?It was a general statement about gaming period. I assure you I don't need you to lay down and let me win, I can hold my own.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:43 am

Well I'm not defending myself per se , but you (and Kyle) are posting those comments on the FOW board in a FOW thread... just putting two and two together. Not to divert from the thread too much, but what's wrong with people running tough lists? I can understand if they're dicks, but a list is a list. Let's be honest, gaming in general isn't cheap and most don't have the resources you and I have. So they are sorta forced to build the strongest force possible so they're bucks aren't wasted. I know where you are coming from with the over competitive players, but that's mainly the doing of sunshines system. Hopefully with the way Joel is planning on running it from now on it'll cool off a bit. It is/was a necessary evil. Now go play nice.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:55 pm

Thats what Im referring to...dicks. Chasing off new players. Bending rules.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2