The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stalins Europe releases. RomanianLW and Hungarian LW.

4 posters

Go down

Stalins Europe releases. RomanianLW and Hungarian LW. Empty Stalins Europe releases. RomanianLW and Hungarian LW.

Post by rokassan Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:27 pm

There are Hungarian and Romanian Panzerfaust and Panzerschrek teams.

http://www.flamesofwar.com/Default.aspx?tabid=53&art_id=2196

Last edited by rokassan on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stalins Europe releases. RomanianLW and Hungarian LW. Empty Re: Stalins Europe releases. RomanianLW and Hungarian LW.

Post by rokassan Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Ervin Tarczay (Warrior) with Tiger I...Hungarian Tiger Ace (Special character). The Hungarians look like a really cool LW Army to play. Finally another LW Axis force(Romanians and Hungarians).
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stalins Europe releases. RomanianLW and Hungarian LW. Empty Re: Stalins Europe releases. RomanianLW and Hungarian LW.

Post by KingdomCome Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:15 pm

I'm an artillery fan and it looks like the Hungarian army is going to be right up my alley. Hell I might've found my axis force.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Very cool stuff... but I need another army like I need a hole in my head. Especially since I just started my EW army. But it is tempting!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:48 pm

I know for sure I'll be jumping in on that. Gotta represent and all!

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down