The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos

3 posters

Go down

Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos Empty Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos

Post by dork_jedi Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Hey all,
I think I may have missed the boat on this stuff, but I have a BUNCH of Hordes and Warmachine models I'm trying to get rid of. I am looking to sell, not trade.

Trollbloods:
1 Full set of Trollish Umber Warclaws

Chief Madrak Ironhide - primed
Grim Angus - assembled
Grissel Bloodsong - assembled
Hoarluk Doomshaper - assembled
Borka Kegslayer - primed

Troll Axer - primed
Troll Impaler - x2 primed
Pyre Troll - x2 assembled
Dire Troll Mauler - x2, 1 assembled, one unassembled
Dire Troll Blitzer - assembled
Earthborn Dire Troll - assembled
Winter Troll - assembled

Trollkin Champions - 2 full units assembled
Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribes - full unit assembled
Long Riders - full unit assembled
Stone Scribe Elder - assembled

Fell Caller - assembled
Stone Scribe Chronicler - assembled
Trollkin Hero - assembled

Swamp Gobbers Bellows Crew - assembled
Brun Cragback & Lug - assembled

Protectorate of Menoth:
High Exemplar Kreoss - painted
Grand Scrutator Severius - (x2, one painted, one unassembled)
Feora, Protector of the Flame - painted
Amon Ad-Raza - painted
The Harbinger of Menoth - unassembled
The High Reclaimer - unassembled

Repenter - primed
Revenger - painted
Reckoner - painted
Crusader - painted
Vanquisher - painted

Idrian Skirmishers - full unit painted
Idrian Skirmisher Chieftan & Guide - painted
Temple Flameguard - full unit painted
Temple Flameguard Officer & Standard Bearer - painted
Knights Exemplar - base unit of 6 painted
Exemplars Errant - base unit of 6 painted

Paladin of the Order of the Wall - x2 painted
High Paladin Vilmon - painted
Wrack - x3 painted

Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord - painted
Eiryss, Mage Hunter of Ios - unassembled

I would also include all the books I own (all are MKI, NOT MKII!) plus my modeling supplies and paints (can also be listed if there is interest) along with my "wheelie case" a few of you may have seen when I used to bring it to Silver Dragon and my Sabol case and the toolbox I received the Menoth in.

Please, if interested, PM me or drop me an email.

Last edited by dork_jedi on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : updated protectorate list; updated trollbloods list; added photos)
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos Empty Re: Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos

Post by Garry Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:44 pm

If you do not mind me asking what caused you to stop playing Warmachine and Hordes.
Garry
Garry
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 233
Armies : Chaos, dark elf, Skaven, Ogre, Orc (fan & 40K) Brit, eldar, marines, high elf
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos Empty Re: Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos

Post by dork_jedi Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Other interests drew my time and money. I started working out more and mountain biking, My figs have sat for quite a while, and I think it's time to get rid of 'em.
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:29 pm

wheeling case?
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 814
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://john80687.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:38 pm

hivefleet psychodelic wrote:wheeling case?
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos 00962374000
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male

Back to top Go down

Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos Empty some pics of the painted menoth stuff

Post by dork_jedi Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:16 am

Sorry for any blurriness. This is just an example of the painted menoth models. (not done by me)

Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P2020146

Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P2020148

Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P2020147

Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P2020145

Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P2020144
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male

Back to top Go down

Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos Empty photos added for potential buyer

Post by dork_jedi Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Cards in book
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230172

warcogs
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230171

Loose cards in protectors (included enough for a GOOD sized army)
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230170

Jacks (1/2)
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230169

Jacks (2/2)
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230168

Epic Feora + Wracks
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230167

Severius + others (too lazy to look up)
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230166

More units
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230165

More units
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230164

More units
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230163

Still more units (The High Reclaimer is in ths one along with another caster whose name escapes me)
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230162

More
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230161

Idrian Skirmishers
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230160

Crappy photo
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230159

Menoth case, the bike in the background has a 26" tire
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230153

Menoth Case, bottom tray (jacks & wracks)
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230158

Menoth case, 2nd tray, idrians
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230157

Menoth Case top tray
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230156

Menoth case, outer container
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230155

Other outer container with out of print menoth token set
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230154

Warmachine Books, (all mark 1) Prime remix x2, Superiority
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230152

Modeling case (again, the bike tire is 26", case is about that size)
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230143

Modeling case, front detachable case, contains, Harbinger of Menoth, Severius and High Reclaimer
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230144

Top of hobby case, left side, contains super glue (no promises, it's been sitting for a couple years) and cork (great for making fake rocks)
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230145

Top of hobby case, right side contains blue tack, files, exacto, pin vice, pinning wire, etc.
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230146

Main portion of hobby case, top tray, paints (have all been stored upside down to prevent drying but again, i make no promises), brushes
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230147
also contains 4 GW foundation paints
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230148

Main portion of hobby case contains, green stuff, wood filler, sculpting tools, bass guitar strings, cheap paints, plasticard (sheets and tubes), blue tack (not seen basing materials such as wood chips and sand)
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230149

Bottom portion of hobby case contains, gw basing materials, gf9 basing material, razor saw, wire, masking tape, GW ink washes, blue tack (white), elmer's glue more basing material, box o' pens
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230150

bottom portion of hobby case contains sandpaper (asstd grits), wire form (sheets of small wire mesh
Hordes: Trollbloods, Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth - now with more photos P4230151
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:00 am

Bump, still up for sale
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:36 pm

I see some WM/H action on the boards. Bump. This is still for sale.
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down