The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling/Trading a New Eldar Fire Prism

2 posters

Go down

Selling/Trading a New Eldar Fire Prism Empty Selling/Trading a New Eldar Fire Prism

Post by rba718 Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:35 am

I have an assembled, but unglued, Eldar Fire Prism. The Fire Prism is mostly primed red for Saim Hann craftworld colors except for the bottoms of both the vehicle and turret which are black. Neither top or bottom sections of the vehicle or turret are glued together so you can easily take the whole thing apart to paint normally for things like the vents for example. The stand is included, unfortunately, I no longer have the parts to convert this into a Night Spinner.

I'm asking for 35$ for it though I'd happily trade it for some Tyranid stuff. I'm looking for another Carnifex, or a Trygon, or even a brood of plastic Gargoyles.

Call me up at 786-597-2221 if you're interested.
rba718
rba718
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 107
Armies : Sisters of Battle, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Selling/Trading a New Eldar Fire Prism Empty Re: Selling/Trading a New Eldar Fire Prism

Post by zephel Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:57 am

Mine
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 454
Armies : Eldar, Dark Eldar
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Selling/Trading a New Eldar Fire Prism Empty Re: Selling/Trading a New Eldar Fire Prism

Post by rba718 Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:58 am

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLD
rba718
rba718
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 107
Armies : Sisters of Battle, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down