The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone still playing Hordes

4 posters

Go down

Anyone still playing Hordes Empty Anyone still playing Hordes

Post by Garry Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:39 pm

I am starting an army and will be looking for someone to play and learn from I live in Pembroke pines and can meet up at either of the hobby shops that are off Univisity and Stirling.
Garry
Garry
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 233
Armies : Chaos, dark elf, Skaven, Ogre, Orc (fan & 40K) Brit, eldar, marines, high elf
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Anyone still playing Hordes Empty Re: Anyone still playing Hordes

Post by dork_jedi Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:09 pm

I no longer play but I have 2 armies for sale if you're interested.
Protectorate of Menoth and Trollbloods
Full model list here: https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com/t3687-hordes-trollbloods-warmachine-protectorate-of-menoth
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:38 pm

I have a troll army that's not really complete, as I was putting it on hold till Mk.2 . I used to play a good amount of Warmachine but got sick of the game, found Hordes to be a much better system but never finished my Hordes army completely though I got the books and bunch of figs, I just got to get my mk.2 army planned out. I would be willing to play once I get up to speed, just got to go through the MK.2 cards/books... and buy whatever else I would need. I got the starter and several other units right now for my trolls.

Cool Stuff by Stirling from what I understand has regular Warmachine/Hordes groups and events on weekends.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Someuberdude Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:53 pm

Hey Garry, a lot of the regulars at Tate's have really gotten into Hordes and Warmachine. Most of us will be there Sunday, so if you're looking to learn the rules, I'm sure Gian, Robert or I would be glad to give you a starters game. Although I know more about the warmachine factions then the Hordes!
Someuberdude
Someuberdude
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 97
Armies : [WM/H]:Trollbloods, Khador, Cryx [WHF]: Vampire Counts [FoW] Fallshirmjager Company, Brit Paras
Registration date : 2010-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down