The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2000 pts sample list?????? opinions welcomed.

2 posters

Go down

2000 pts sample list?????? opinions welcomed. Empty 2000 pts sample list?????? opinions welcomed.

Post by Death_Company_Orks Mon May 09, 2011 1:52 am

hey guys what do you think of this Blood Angels list???

HQ 1 - ASTOGRATH THE GRIM 220PTS

ELITE 1 - CHAPLAIN w/ Infernus Pistol, and Melta Bombs. 120 PTS
ELITE 2 - FURIOSO LIBRARIAN (Blood lance, Shield of Sanguinus.) 175 PTS

TROOPS 1 - [10] DEATH COMPANY w/ 1 PF, 2 Infernus pistols 255 PTS

TROOPS 2 - [6] DEATH COMPANY w/ Jump packs, 1 PW & 3 T-Hammers. 315 PTS

TROOPS 3 - [10] DEATH COMPANY 200 PTS

TRANSPORT 1 - DROP POD w/ Deathwind Launcher (for librarian dread) 55 PTS
TRANSPORT 2 - RHYNO w/ Armour, 2 Storm Bolters (for Troops 1) 75 PTS
TRANSPORT 3 - REDEEMER w/ Multimelta & Armour (for Troops 3) 265 PTS

HEAVY 1 - VINDICATOR w/ Shield, Armour, & HKM 180 PTS

HEAVY 2 - [5] DEVESTATOR SQUAD w/ 2 Missile Launchers, 1 Lascannon 135 PTS

The total points are 1995 PTS , can you guys tell me your opinions please and well if any of you want to try it in person then let me know also. Twisted Evil

NOTE: I've made the Changes that I think were necessary. Please tell me what you guys think now.

Last edited by Death_Company_Orks on Tue May 10, 2011 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Death_Company_Orks
Death_Company_Orks
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 219
Armies : Blood Angels, and Death Company Orks. (Fantasy) Dwarfs
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

2000 pts sample list?????? opinions welcomed. Empty Re: 2000 pts sample list?????? opinions welcomed.

Post by Death_Company_Orks Mon May 09, 2011 12:29 pm

i guess all you guys are SCARED OF THIS LIST!!!!!!! affraid lol!
Death_Company_Orks
Death_Company_Orks
Aspiring Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

2000 pts sample list?????? opinions welcomed. Empty Re: 2000 pts sample list?????? opinions welcomed.

Post by KingdomCome Mon May 09, 2011 5:20 pm

I started to write something for this, but got tired and stopped. This list needs a massive overhaul to be effective in any way. 2 small scoring troops will get smoked, even with FnP. 1 of a lot of things makes target priority simple. You beat this list with reserves manipulation or deepstrike defense. If you face someone with both, you're boned.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Death_Company_Orks Mon May 09, 2011 6:20 pm

I get what your saying about the troops but they are not in the field for contesting units, well maybe the tactical squad is but the assult squad is there to assault and i have reserves also, what i feel is the biggest weakness of this list isnt the scoring units, its actually my anti-tank defence. what do you think???
Death_Company_Orks
Death_Company_Orks
Aspiring Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Mon May 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Yeah, you're short on anti tank. Infernous pistols in all the squads would help, but before I go on I have to ask: What are you trying to accomplish with this list.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods

Back to top Go down

Post by Death_Company_Orks Mon May 09, 2011 6:33 pm

well what i really wanna do its an all DC army, its for me to have fun but i want it to be competetive also. MY OTHER OPTION TO THIS LIST WAS TO COMBINE THE TWO FIRST TROOPS INTO ONE UNIT OF DC WITH 2 PF.
Death_Company_Orks
Death_Company_Orks
Aspiring Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Mon May 09, 2011 7:29 pm

I'll check my army builder, I wrote something up like that a while back. When I find it, I'll post it up for you. (I'm using my phone to post.)
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Death_Company_Orks Mon May 09, 2011 11:00 pm

oh, tight... Very Happy how are u doing that? is there an app for this forum or something ???? Shocked anyhow let me know if you find it, i think im going to change it right now. let me know what you think in a couple of minutes.
Death_Company_Orks
Death_Company_Orks
Aspiring Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Death_Company_Orks Tue May 10, 2011 3:22 am

ok changes got made and now i think the list is better. note that the transports dont have to necessary carry those units. Twisted Evil
Death_Company_Orks
Death_Company_Orks
Aspiring Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Death_Company_Orks Tue May 10, 2011 2:43 pm

so???? what do you guys think??
Death_Company_Orks
Death_Company_Orks
Aspiring Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Tue May 10, 2011 3:35 pm

You have no scoring units.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Tue May 10, 2011 5:41 pm

2000 Pts - Blood Angels Roster - Death Company

2000 Pts - Blood Angels Roster - Death Company

HQ: Librarian (1#, 125 pts)

1 Librarian, 125 pts ((C:BA, pg. 46); Unit Type: Jump Infantry; And They Shall Know No Fear; Descent of Angels; Independent Character; Psyker; Shield of Sanguinius; Unleash Rage)

1 ...in Power Armour (Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Psychic Hood; Jump Pack; Bolt Pistol; Force Weapon)

Elite: Chaplain (1#, 130 pts)

1 Chaplain, 130 pts ((C:BA, pg. 42); Unit Type: Jump Infantry; Descent of Angels; Fearless; Honour of the Chapter; Independent Character; Liturgies of Blood)

1 ...in Power Armour (Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Rosarius; Melta Bombs; Jump Pack; Bolt Pistol; Crozius Arcanum)

Troops: Death Company (10#, 440 pts)

1 Death Company, 440 pts ((C:BA, pg. 44); Unit Type: Jump Infantry; Jump Packs; Black Rage; Descent of Angels; Fearless; Feel No Pain; Furious Charge; Rage; Relentless)

1 Death Company (Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Jump Pack; Bolt Pistol; Thunder Hammer)

1 Death Company (Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Jump Pack; Bolt Pistol; Thunder Hammer)

1 Death Company (Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Jump Pack; Chainsword; Infernus Pistol)

1 Death Company (Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Jump Pack; Chainsword; Infernus Pistol)

1 Death Company (Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Jump Pack; Bolt Pistol; Chainsword)

1 Death Company (Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Jump Pack; Bolt Pistol; Chainsword)

Troops: Assault Squad (7#, 148 pts)

4 Assault Squad, 148 pts ((C:BA, pg. 25); Unit Type: Infantry; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Remove Jump Packs; Bolt Pistol x4; Chainsword x4; And They Shall Know No Fear; Combat Squads; Descent of Angels; The Red Thirst)

1 Assault Marine with Meltagun ((C:BA, pg. 25); Unit Type: Infantry; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Remove Jump Packs; Chainsword; Meltagun; And They Shall Know No Fear; Combat Squads; Descent of Angels; The Red Thirst)

1 Sergeant ((C:BA, pg. 25); Unit Type: Infantry; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Remove Jump Packs; Bolt Pistol; Close Combat Weapon; And They Shall Know No Fear; Combat Squads; Descent of Angels; The Red Thirst)

1 Razorback ((C:BA, pg. 35); Unit Type: Vehicle (Tank, Fast); Transport Capacity: 6 models; Access Points: 3; Fire Points: 0; Smoke Launchers; Twin Linked Heavy Flamer)

4 Assault Squad, 148 pts ((C:BA, pg. 25); Unit Type: Infantry; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Remove Jump Packs; Bolt Pistol x4; Chainsword x4; And They Shall Know No Fear; Combat Squads; Descent of Angels; The Red Thirst)

1 Assault Marine with Meltagun ((C:BA, pg. 25); Unit Type: Infantry; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Remove Jump Packs; Chainsword; Meltagun; And They Shall Know No Fear; Combat Squads; Descent of Angels; The Red Thirst)

1 Sergeant ((C:BA, pg. 25); Unit Type: Infantry; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Armour; Remove Jump Packs; Bolt Pistol; Close Combat Weapon; And They Shall Know No Fear; Combat Squads; Descent of Angels; The Red Thirst)

1 Razorback ((C:BA, pg. 35); Unit Type: Vehicle (Tank, Fast); Transport Capacity: 6 models; Access Points: 3; Fire Points: 0; Smoke Launchers; Twin Linked Heavy Flamer)

Fast Attack: Baal Predator (1#, 145 pts)

1 Baal Predator, 145 pts (Unit Type: Vehicle (Tank, Fast); Smoke Launchers; Twin Linked Assault Cannon; Heavy Bolter; Scouts)

1 Baal Predator, 145 pts (Unit Type: Vehicle (Tank, Fast); Smoke Launchers; Twin Linked Assault Cannon; Heavy Bolter; Scouts)

Heavy Support: Predator (1#, 135 pts)

1 Predator, 135 pts ((C:BA, pg. 35); Unit Type: Vehicle (Tank, Fast); Smoke Launchers; Autocannon; Lascannon)

Heavy Support: Predator (1#, 135 pts)

1 Predator, 135 pts ((C:BA, pg. 35); Unit Type: Vehicle (Tank, Fast); Smoke Launchers; Autocannon; Lascannon)

Validation Report:

c-1. File Version: 1.20 For Bug Reports/www.ab40k.org; b-1. Roster Options: Special Characters; a-1. Scenario: Normal Mission; 1. Chapter: Blood Angels

Roster satisfies all enforced validation rules

Composition Report:

HQ: 1 (1 - 2)

Elite: 1 (0 - 3)

Troops: 5 (2 - 6)

Fast: 3 (0 - 3)

Heavy: 2 (0 - 3)

Total Roster Cost: 1992

Created with Army BuilderĀ® - Try it for free at http://www.wolflair.com

KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Tue May 10, 2011 5:51 pm

The original list I wrote was lost to the army builder gods with the newly installed version, so i wrote this one up quickly. It's not perfect, but it's WAAAAAAAAY more balanced than the original list your proposed. Simple execution as well. 2 IC's in the DC, Baals scout ahead and make a mess of screening troops or light vehicles. DC bomb behind them getting cover and Libby providing cover for the tanks after smoke is no longer an option. Troops push forward as need and fast twin linked heavy flamers make xenos cry. Heavy preds move 6 inches a turn from corners to gain side shot angles. A couple of meltas for pewing av 14 and pesky dreads if need be. This lists focuses on controlling midfield and daring the opponent to get there while 7 vehicles and 30 marines live. Not perfect, but it's a starting point.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Death_Company_Orks Tue May 10, 2011 11:02 pm

I see how this list would be nice to run but i dont have all the models to fill that list. I have what you see above and a couple of extra terminators and scouts. so im trying to do it with what i got. lol! anyhow, what do you think of the list above?
Death_Company_Orks
Death_Company_Orks
Aspiring Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down