The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling the legendary Ork Stompalith (Stompa/Monolith)

2 posters

Go down

Selling the legendary Ork Stompalith (Stompa/Monolith) Empty Selling the legendary Ork Stompalith (Stompa/Monolith)

Post by rba718 Sat May 21, 2011 12:20 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/WARHAMMER-40K-CUSTOM-ORK-STOMPA-MONOLITH-/300559451789?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fabd468d

I'm sure some of you guys have seen this bad boy in the past. It's my old Ork Stompalith. He's been sitting on my shelf forever and he needs a good home with lots of smashin ta do.

He's up on ebay starting at $69 though I thought I'd link the auction here in case anyone was interested. I'd like an Ork player to take it up for their army though I'd prefer someone local anyway. You know how it is, sentimental value, heh.

Also, I have plenty of Sisters of Battle minis selling right now on the same account as well as some Necron Flayed Ones, so if you're interested in those, check em out.
rba718
rba718
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 107
Armies : Sisters of Battle, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Selling the legendary Ork Stompalith (Stompa/Monolith) Empty Re: Selling the legendary Ork Stompalith (Stompa/Monolith)

Post by ShadowMaster Sat May 21, 2011 6:42 am

I'll take that Pokeman Platnum DS for my daughter if you still have it.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Selling the legendary Ork Stompalith (Stompa/Monolith) Empty Re: Selling the legendary Ork Stompalith (Stompa/Monolith)

Post by rba718 Sat May 21, 2011 4:08 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:I'll take that Pokeman Platnum DS for my daughter if you still have it.

Oh sure thing, I'll set up a buy it now deal with the auction and you can buy it.
rba718
rba718
Traitor Guardsman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Sat May 21, 2011 6:11 pm

check that - both my girls do have Platnum. Apparently we need black or white.

My appologies for being a Pokemon noobie
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rba718 Sat May 21, 2011 6:39 pm

lol no problem
rba718
rba718
Traitor Guardsman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down