The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What online game(s) are you currently playing?

+7
Quincilla767
The Eldar Guy
Vycem
King Hiss
ShadowMaster
chef xenos
robinKarl
11 posters

Go down

What online game(s) are you currently playing? Empty What online game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by robinKarl Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:40 am

Just curious about what online games people play here.

This is a screenshot from my current favorite game WarFlow(What is WarFlow?), which is a browser based city building and real time strategy game.

What online game(s) are you currently playing? Bk3qq

So, What online game(s) are you currently playing?

robinKarl
Neophyte

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-05-26

Back to top Go down

What online game(s) are you currently playing? Empty Re: What online game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by chef xenos Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:17 am

shellshock live
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 814
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://john80687.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

What online game(s) are you currently playing? Empty Re: What online game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Just started the 7 day RIFT trial today.
HARROW RP-PvP server
Desolation faction

https://www.riftgame.com/en/products/mmo-free-trial/?affiliateId=bingua10010&utm_source=yahoo_bing&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=free_trial_05_2011
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by King Hiss Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:37 pm

shogun 2 is the best and the online battles are great the only thing is that u need a good computer the graphics are awesome

King Hiss
Traitor Guardsman

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:20 pm

I like League Of Legends a lot. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/ Free to play, let me know if anyone is in it, always looking for good teammates!

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:59 pm

ugh, nothing atm. Can't get into any current mmo. The will just isn't there. Only really playing a few FPS.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by robinKarl Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:30 pm

The Eldar Guy wrote:ugh, nothing atm. Can't get into any current mmo. The will just isn't there. Only really playing a few FPS.

For FPS, i am currently playing Cross Fire, you can come and join us

robinKarl
Neophyte

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by King Hiss Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:39 pm

shogun isnt a mmo its a rts and its bad ass lol

King Hiss
Traitor Guardsman

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincilla767 Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:00 am

Vycem wrote:I like League Of Legends a lot. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/ Free to play, let me know if anyone is in it, always looking for good teammates!

really i play that look up quincilla Very Happy
Quincilla767
Quincilla767
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 111
Armies : Tau, Daemon hunters, Dark Elves
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by aosol Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:53 pm

still play alittle WoW because imma fag.
aosol
aosol
Traitor Captain

Number of posts : 256
Armies : Legion of Ever-blahhhh
Registration date : 2011-01-27

http://www.dakkadakka.com/core/gallery-search.jsp?dq=aosol

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:33 pm

I still play WoW

Rift is alright. Totally built on the WAR engine and it uses alot of the WAR map and XP tables. It has the same Public Quest system. I'm thinking Mythic must have whored out to Trion the moment WAR went belly up and they broke back off from EA.

Still, it's a nice game. It plays smooth. It has many long term goals like collections and achievements.

What sets it apart is this is the first MMO in forever to have a (somewhat) open class system. You can't pick your exact skill set, but you can choose 3 career paths (from @9) to blend into the class archtype of your choice.

ie: My first character is a Cleric archtype. My first path was Shaman which lets me buff and bash stuff in melee, my 2nd was Druid which added a healing pet and a 2nd damage shield, and my 3rd choice was Justicar which adds healing %s based on my melee combat damage. While I followed the suggested combo, I feel my 3rd choice could have been better as the Justicar powers seem to add little.

You also spend into the 3 trees, so your class choices are just limitless.

My next toon is going to be an custom Rogue mix of Assassin, Bard, Sabotour.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 pm

I liked rift for a while, but it gets stale fairly quick.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:36 am

Agreed Kyle - Especailly when I've already played this game for a year when it was called Warhammer Age of Reckoning
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:17 am

My problem with RIFT was that it just felt like I was playing WoW all over again, which I got tired of a while ago. After the initial couple levels that were pretty neat, the game turns into your generic MMO quest game with the same repetitive grinding tasks. I wish the PVP was like Warhammers, but sadly it's just WoW PVP with really horrible crowd control since every class build has access to so many CC abilities.

The dynamic events are cool.... for about a week. Then you realize they are the same thing over and over again, that just randomly happen in different parts. Also lot of people aren't doing the public dynamic content stuff anymore as once you do it enough, it becomes fairly pointless as you got all the rewards. When the game launched, it was the biggest thing whenever a world event went down, everyone rushed to do them and it was kind of neat, but people just don't do them much anymore.

Right now I'm not actively playing any pay to play MMOs. I a looking forward to Guild Wars 2 at the moment, that looks to change alot of your generic MMO tropes and of course not having to pay a sub to pay is fantastic. Also of course The Old Republic, mainly because it actually has real true story lines for full 8 classes and not generic box text, plus continuation of the KOTOR game's... though it does seem to have just more WoW like gameplay.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:55 am

Meh, In most games I find the PvE environment lacking and often very similar to WoW. I remember when quests meant something, wasn't a grind, and very few were easy. I guess I'm just used to my 6 years on FFXI where story mattered and quests had cutscenes.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:03 am

Pirates of the Burning Sea. The only MMO I've been able to get into.
Frantic
Frantic
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 762
Armies : WoTR: Gondor & Harad. AT-43:UNA & Red Blok. Battletech: Clan Jade Falcon & FedSuns.
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/djfrantic

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkweasel Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Lord of the Rings Online

smirkweasel
Aspiring Champion

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down