The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'Ard Gay Boyz won last night...

2 posters

Go down

The 'Ard Gay Boyz won last night... Empty The 'Ard Gay Boyz won last night...

Post by harry Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:15 pm

It was a grueling game against the Son's of the Mountain.
Both teams gave their all and some players gave all for their teams.
The 'Ard Gay Boyz lost their 5th player this season when a savage triumvirate of ogres unleashed their colossal fury on a poor Black Orc Blocker in the last play of the game.
He and a few of his fallen comrades were replaced by 2 throwers and a Blitzer. This change in team composition is looked at as cowardly by "normal, right thinkin" orcs but the coach defends his choice by saying "At the worst they'll get to meet Gork and Mork earlier than most other right thinkin' orcs," he also noted that the new Blitzer he hired shouldn't be overelooked. "He's a beastly orc who showed great promise in our open recruitment tryouts." For those of you not familiar with orc tryouts, its basically a large game of "smear the squig" consisting of scores of orcs fighting each other -to the death- to get a bloodbowl ball. The last man standing is hired by the team. While the recruiting of blitzers, blockers and linemen is extraordinarily brutal and gathers large crowds, the recruitment of throwers is far more mundane, but equally deadly. The tryouts for throwers consist of only 5 hopeful orcs who throw spiked bombs to each other. The unfortunate orcs who drop the bomb are killed by a devastating explosion that leaves only a 3 foot deep and wide crater where the orc was just standing.
When asked about how it felt to have his first victory coach 'Arry said "Its great to get that first one under the belt. With the new additions made, I think it will be a more common practice. I won't lie I was feeling the heat from our fans, and by heat I mean pure unadulterated fury and anger. I swear, the fans who always came out in great numbers, came just to boo me and threaten me with physical violence. i just hope that this victory will minimize the death threats I face from our fans."
The Son's of the Mountain mourn the key loss of a Snotling, who was stepped on by a passing Blocker. He is being replaced by another Snotling.
The Son's of the Mountain also added another Ogre to their team in hopes of smashing more opponents into the ground.
Despite another loss this season the coach of the the Son's is looking forward to having a 6th Ogre on the pitch to punish those that face off against his monstrous team.

harry
Recruit

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

The 'Ard Gay Boyz won last night... Empty Re: The 'Ard Gay Boyz won last night...

Post by Dan Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:58 am

Great write up!

I really enjoyed the part about the fans booing the coach.
Dan
Dan
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down