The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer 40k Monthly Tournament [March 17th]

Go down

Warhammer 40k Monthly Tournament [March 17th] Empty Warhammer 40k Monthly Tournament [March 17th]

Post by The Eldar Guy Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Copy n' paste from the organizer:

2000 point Tournament on Saturday

We will be starting at 12 sharp. I will have the pairings done by 11:50 so you can get into place. I will be taking signs up and payment at 11. If there is an odd # of players whoever signed up last gets the bye. It's worth 15 points out of 30 so you could place but it is unlikely you could win. If anyone can find a Ringer we can avoid the bye entirely. Each round will be 2 hours and 30 minutes with 30 minute breaks. I don't want anyone to feel they need to rush or only get 3 turns in.

The mission is the same every round. All 3 rule book missions in one game. No Control counter can be within 12 of any Loot counter. 10 points each so if you win all 3 that is 30-0. Win 2 and tie 1 that is 25-5. Deployments will be DoW, Pitched Battle and Spearhead in that order.

Painting is 5 points for about 75% painted, 10 points for almost all painted. 15 points if your army is all dolled up and you did it yourself.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down