The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infantry Aces battle reports

3 posters

Go down

Infantry Aces battle reports Empty Infantry Aces battle reports

Post by Hurricane Mon May 28, 2012 10:07 am

Bill snuck out in the dead of night to play some FoW at my house last night. We got two games in.

John Miller and his American paratroopers vs Erich Koppen and his German fallschirmajerkompany.

We chose to fight in the Liri Valley area.

The first mission was river crossing. The Americans made their assault before the sun came up which added night rules to the game. The Germans got lucky and brought on their reserves on the first turn. The Americans quickly crossed the river at two different areas. On the left flank, the Americans took cover in an around a house while the others had just gotten accross the river when the Germans counter attacked. Ferocious hand to hand occurred. In the end, the Germans wiped out the American platoon. However, Lt. John Miller escaped and his other platoon had dug in. Thus giving the Americans a small foothold accross the Rapido river.
Allied victory and both aces got 3 pts.

In the second mission, Lt Miller and his Americans launched another attack in the Liri valley against The Germans. The mission was no retreat. The attach was poorly coordinated and the Americans were repulsed with heavy casualties.
Axis victory.
Lt Miller 1 pt
Oberleutnant Koppen opts

@warbard, I will scan out sheets and email them to you later today.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Infantry Aces battle reports Empty Re: Infantry Aces battle reports

Post by Warbird Mon May 28, 2012 11:36 am

Sounds like two good game.

Also that's a perfect way to send me the results

Warbird
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 231
Armies : FOW: US Paras (Late War) WOTR: Elves
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon May 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Hold on now. My attack in the second game was planned well. The dice gods frowned upon me. I should have won that assault. I only hit twice outta 7 attacks at a 3+...and Eric got his damn reserves in the first round in the second game as well. Fate was against me. The few sections I had left did turn and fight at the end and inflicted heavy losses on the Hun.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon May 28, 2012 10:11 pm

I did throw dice I was so frustrated.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Tue May 29, 2012 7:51 am

Yes, dice were thrown What a Face
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down