The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff.

3 posters

Go down

Which Primarch has the coolest homeworld fluff.

Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff. Vote_lcap14%Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff. Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff. Vote_lcap0%Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff. Vote_lcap14%Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff. Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff. Vote_lcap0%Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff. Vote_lcap29%Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff. Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff. Vote_lcap29%Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff. Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff. Empty Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff.

Post by Ovich Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:50 am

Out of the best 10 stories I could think of, which primarch has the coolest background fluff and why. I'm not talking about the stuff from the horus heresy novels. I'm talking about the articles about the beginnings of the Chapters found in the old white dwarf articles.

And don't just vote for the army you play with you friggin Marine heads out there.

As usual, if your answer is not there, pick "other on the bottom" and then explain yourself.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff. Empty Re: Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff.

Post by scurrdi Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:17 am

I dont really know any of the background stories for these guys, do you know where we can find them at?

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff. Empty Re: Which Primarch has the coolest Homeworld fluff.

Post by Forcefed24 Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:06 am

Dan, a good place to start is the Horus Heresy books....they give you snippets. You can also go to Wikipedia and get a lot of info regarding each primarch.

I chose Mortarion, being from a poisoned planet where the general populace was oppressed living within the lower areas of the planet. Mortarion rose to prominance and with the Help of the Emperor (he showed up at just the right moment, if my history serves me correct) he defeated the overlords of the planet. He was then given the Dusk Riders chapter as his own chapter, which then became the Death Guard.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:49 pm

It's gotta be Angron..

Came from a brutal world with gladatorial style slave fighting. He was basically lobotomized to become more ferocious and blood thirsty. Eventually led a spartacus-like slave rebellion on his planet and was about to fight to the death against overwhelming forces when the emperor teleported him off the planet, leaving all his followers to die without him.

Angron never forgave the emperor for "saving" him and would have preferred to have died with his comrades.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down