The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cult coming to your homeworld soon!

4 posters

Go down

a cult coming to your homeworld soon! Empty a cult coming to your homeworld soon!

Post by chef xenos Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:40 pm

for those that dont know i'm starting a gene-cult for 40k.its mainly a lil secondary army for fun (only 1000 points) and durnig apoc i can use both. now back to topic as i was leaving micheals with a model escalade i saw this baby
a cult coming to your homeworld soon! P1010208
i looked at this model and said that is what a coven limo should be so i dr4opped the escalade and bought this instead for the dedicated transport of my magnus. for those woundering on the size its between the size of a ork truck and the old rinoes.ill start building wen i get home!
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 814
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://john80687.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

a cult coming to your homeworld soon! Empty Re: a cult coming to your homeworld soon!

Post by chef xenos Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:12 am

done with most of the biulding and ready to paint. soory but the lighting took out most of the detail but you caugth the idea.

parts ready to paint
a cult coming to your homeworld soon! P1010209

dry fitted together
a cult coming to your homeworld soon! P1010210
a cult coming to your homeworld soon! P1010211
a cult coming to your homeworld soon! P1010212
* note that the uncovered looking windows are covered with clear plastic so when painted they will look the same as the front ones.

wat does the "fast" special rule do?
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)

Back to top Go down

a cult coming to your homeworld soon! Empty Re: a cult coming to your homeworld soon!

Post by McSheehy Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:42 pm

I don't know why but I have this image in my head of gene cultist hanging out the windows with Thompsons.
Look forward to seeing the finished product.

Also the 'Fast' ability for a vehicle lets it fire more weapons at certain speeds and also allows a vehicle to move further in a turn if it gives up shooting (called moving 'flat out').

McSheehy
Traitor Marine

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:20 am

ahh then i can see this getting fast.
AL NEW PROGRESS WILL BE PUT UNDER MY CULT THREAD IN THE WORKSHOP SUB-FOURM! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rba718 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:21 am

Looks awesome
rba718
rba718
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 107
Armies : Sisters of Battle, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:16 pm

roy i got new pics of the atv bikers under my tread in the workshop section
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tau king Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:43 pm

This is the best nids paintjob! They look real!!!!!!

Tau king
Troll
Troll

Number of posts : 31
Armies : Tau
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down