The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Electronic Board for your 40K games

+3
Forcefed24
luis the young
lordfairfax2001
7 posters

Go down

Cool Electronic Board for your 40K games Empty Cool Electronic Board for your 40K games

Post by lordfairfax2001 Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:42 pm

Some nerds in Copenhagen came up with this cool looking board...takes a lot of the measuring arguments out of the game...

Cool Electronic Gaming Board

Wonder how much it costs.
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Cool Electronic Board for your 40K games Empty Re: Cool Electronic Board for your 40K games

Post by luis the young Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:51 pm

holly fuck, tat thing was awsone, some people have way to much fucking time on their hands !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Cool Electronic Board for your 40K games Empty Re: Cool Electronic Board for your 40K games

Post by lordfairfax2001 Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:47 pm

It was for a class, I think...that'd be a great class to take...develop something for your gaming habit! Where do I sign up?
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:56 pm

I would invent an attachement to fondle my balls while playing , some of those games take forever !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:11 pm

GW is gonna hire some deathcult assassins to go murder those kids and take thier idea.

Cause you know GW is pretty bereft of creative thought.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Feros_Ironfeld Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:17 pm

I like the ball handling attachment idea.
Feros_Ironfeld
Feros_Ironfeld
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:10 pm

As Butthead would say in his lispy voice.. " this is the coolest thing I have ever seen"

I could imagine the games would actually take longer though..
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:40 pm

It's cool and all but I wouldn't want it.It makes warhammer seem like a video game.I mean,what's the fun in having every little thing done for you.Not only that but I think it'd get complicated if you added terrain to the board.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:13 pm

wow that would be amazing to have at the GT's!!
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down