The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warmachine at Cool Stuff Games

3 posters

Go down

Warmachine at Cool Stuff Games  Empty Warmachine at Cool Stuff Games

Post by Warbird Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Dropped by to check out the store on Friday. I got there around two left at seven that place is great. A huge collection of product in stock, the Manager was super friendly, and a good group of guys. When I left there were 3 games going and about 3 other guys hanging out. If I wasn't an hour away I would be there every Friday. Bill I know your closer to Davie so maybe you should get in with that group.

There starting an escalation league soon that moving slow but requires painting. The idea being you will have about 2 months to paint the next 10pts they plan to add.

Overall, it was a great day go check it out.

Warbird
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 231
Armies : FOW: US Paras (Late War) WOTR: Elves
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Warmachine at Cool Stuff Games  Empty Re: Warmachine at Cool Stuff Games

Post by Kyle Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:04 pm

I would so play there if it wasn't on Friday nights which is always my regular RPG group night. Been putting together my Trollbloods and want to get back into things. They used to play alot on Saturdays as well for a while but I guess they moved to Friday nights Sad
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:00 pm

@Rob - Give me a yell when your heading up. Cool Stuff is 10 minutes from my place.

@Kyle - Pick aother time if you'd like a game. I'm pretty sure we live @2 minutes apart.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down