The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting concept

+4
Ovich
Plague30
Michaelharmon
rokassan
8 posters

Go down

Interesting concept Empty Interesting concept

Post by rokassan Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:50 pm

I read in the Heresy forum that the Alpha Legion joined the Heresy(Horus) for the Emperor to spy on what they were up to. So basically the Alpha Legion is continuing the mission until the Emperors return or to help save the Imperium at its desperate hour. Alpharius allowed Roboute Guilliman to think he killed him and his twin(Omegon) is carrying on the mission.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Interesting concept Empty Re: Interesting concept

Post by Michaelharmon Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Thats the lat book I read nad it's very good. i though the new one was supposed to come out in July but havne't seen in at Borders Yet. Need to go this month though and restock.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Plague30 Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:08 pm

According to the eldar farsee thingie that alpharius and them looked thru, if they joined horus, then all of humanity would destroy itself but the other races would survive chaos. so they turn but when they kill the Imperial leader he asks why they are turning and they say for the Emperor, so i guess it is left in the air but i am not 100% sure about where their loyalties/motivations truly lie.
Plague30
Plague30
Traitor Marine

Number of posts : 192
Armies : Chaos
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:24 am

Mike,
I know that Joel just got a shipment of the new book, you actually could have bought it when you came in on Saturday.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:07 am

Crud.... my luck.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:47 pm

Those Sneaky Chaos.
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:17 pm

Rokassan wrote:I read in the Heresy forum that the Alpha Legion joined the Heresy(Horus) for the Emperor to spy on what they were up to. So basically the Alpha Legion is continuing the mission until the Emperors return or to help save the Imperium at its desperate hour. Alpharius allowed Roboute Guilliman to think he killed him and his twin(Omegon) is carrying on the mission.

They went beyond the point of no return in my eyes as they sacrificed thier "agents" in the book. As well as imperial guard units. How could that legion redeem itself, even if they are the only legion that truly knows the outcome of the heresy. I think they sprialled into Chaos well before that revelation. Thier NATURE as a chapter is disinformation and subterfuge, and they want to plant seeds of doubt that they are not truly lost....to what end....who is to say.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Plague30 Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:25 pm

Forcefed24 wrote:
Rokassan wrote:I read in the Heresy forum that the Alpha Legion joined the Heresy(Horus) for the Emperor to spy on what they were up to. So basically the Alpha Legion is continuing the mission until the Emperors return or to help save the Imperium at its desperate hour. Alpharius allowed Roboute Guilliman to think he killed him and his twin(Omegon) is carrying on the mission.

They went beyond the point of no return in my eyes as they sacrificed thier "agents" in the book. As well as imperial guard units. How could that legion redeem itself, even if they are the only legion that truly knows the outcome of the heresy. I think they sprialled into Chaos well before that revelation. Thier NATURE as a chapter is disinformation and subterfuge, and they want to plant seeds of doubt that they are not truly lost....to what end....who is to say.

you may be right but what Chaos god do they follow? all of the prior Heresy novels had each Legion turn in favor of a god (with the exception of Space Wolves who seem to be undivided) - does Abaddon follow one god over another?

what chaos god would Alpha Legion follow? I think given they like subterfuge and all that jazz, probably Tzeetch.
Plague30
Plague30
Traitor Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:28 am

Plague30 wrote:
Forcefed24 wrote:

you may be right but what Chaos god do they follow? all of the prior Heresy novels had each Legion turn in favor of a god (with the exception of Space Wolves who seem to be undivided) - does Abaddon follow one god over another?

what chaos god would Alpha Legion follow? I think given they like subterfuge and all that jazz, probably Tzeetch.

They Don't venerate any one specific Chaos God, they are an undivided Legion like your word Bearers, or the Iron Warriors, or the night Lords, etc. Space Wolves are Loyal, always have been.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Grombart Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:47 am

[quote=]
They Don't venerate any one specific Chaos God, they are an undivided Legion like your word Bearers, or the Iron Warriors, or the night Lords, etc. Space Wolves are Loyal, always have been.[/quote]

I think he means the Luna Wolves.
Grombart
Grombart
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Plague30 Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:48 am

yea, Luna Wolves. Who are now the Sons of Horus.

btw i don't like how they portray word bearers so far in the latest HH novel. i'll write a review when i finish it up in a week or so.
Plague30
Plague30
Traitor Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:54 am

Plague30 wrote:yea, Luna Wolves. Who are now the Sons of Horus.

btw i don't like how they portray word bearers so far in the latest HH novel. i'll write a review when i finish it up in a week or so.

They were the Sons of Horus during the Heresy....They Became Black Legion. Another Undivided Legion.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:05 am

i gotta read me those series man, but ive been so damn busy lately that my reading time is gone down to zero Sad
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:09 am

there a myriad of other MINOR chaos gods. they say that the trophy racks for all chaos terminators are there to venerate one of the other MINOR chaos gods.
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)

Back to top Go down

Post by Plague30 Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:57 am

Right. Luna Wolves => Sons of Horus => Black Legion led by Abaddon
Plague30
Plague30
Traitor Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Plague30 Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:59 am

ImAShakiraholic wrote:there a myriad of other MINOR chaos gods. they say that the trophy racks for all chaos terminators are there to venerate one of the other MINOR chaos gods.

THEY say a lot of things. But i tend to find that THEY usually don't know what the fuck THEY are talking about.

I go off of the CSM codex, the big rulebook and the novels sanctioned by GW or black library. i have read small snippets of other chaos gods but until i read a novel discussing one, or something more than a wikipedia entry or something that THEY said, i am sticking to the big 4 and undivideds.
Plague30
Plague30
Traitor Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:47 pm

By THEY I mean I read it in the 3rd edition Chaos codex..... Believe what you want... I for one thought it was cool....

wtf.... I don't believe shit i read on the internet. You think I'm some kind of Lore whore, nope sorry I just read the dexes for stats and if I retain some cool fluf info then there you go.
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:33 pm

ImAShakiraholic wrote:By THEY I mean I read it in the 3rd edition Chaos codex..... Believe what you want... I for one thought it was cool....

wtf.... I don't believe shit i read on the internet. You think I'm some kind of Lore whore, nope sorry I just read the dexes for stats and if I retain some cool fluf info then there you go.

Take it easy Max.....

LORE WHORE
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:49 pm

Local menance meat gazing lore whore primarch .... damn Max, how many tittles do you have ?!?!

if that were true about the Alpha legion, it would be the greatest deception EVER !!
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:50 pm

Interesting concept GunLORE WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Interesting concept Brutal_36 Interesting concept Umno

As if any info on the Internet is worthwhile....
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plague30 Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:56 pm

i wasn't knocking you Max. i know you know you're shit. i just don't trust info without sources b/c of my job. i hear a lot of rumors and bullshit all the time so unless i see some backup, i usually tell people to go fuck themselves. nothing personal bro.
Plague30
Plague30
Traitor Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:09 pm

ImAShakiraholic wrote:Interesting concept GunLORE WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Interesting concept Brutal_36 Interesting concept Umno

As if any info on the Internet is worthwhile....

The smiley face with the .50 Cal is str8 up BOOBS.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:19 pm

Fuckin attorneys! Always want evidence and shit..... Razz

Boobs are AWESOME! so are my smilies!
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down