The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebuilding Season

+4
DarkAngel_Cesar
luis the young
Forcefed24
rokassan
8 posters

Go down

Rebuilding Season Empty Rebuilding Season

Post by rokassan Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:37 am

Dolphins looked good. As Phil said the secondary needs improvement. They lost the game.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding Season Empty Re: Rebuilding Season

Post by Forcefed24 Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:38 am

Frickin Matt Schaub.......they kept NO ONE in the middle to spy the QB at the 3 yard line. they were scared shitless of Andre Johnson, Mat Walter and the TEs he kept throwin to...I knew he was gonna run.....especially after they moved the linebackers to the far outer ends. dammit.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:45 am

Man, i was pacing back and forth in front of the TV, and i fucking called it..That ahole is just gonna run it in.. and BOOM the fucker walked in like he owned the place, which after that last drive and horrible performance by our defence.. he did. I was soooo fucking mad, for some reason WE CANT BEAT the GD Texans !!! WTF ?!?!?!?! we always give them their one freaking win of the season. We played pretty crappy through out the holw game though and some of the decission i was like.. WTF ? i mean, come on 4 and ONE inch and punt ?!?!?!? and there was another one 4 and 1 yard and they didnt go for it ????? And wtf was that with the last play ?? 3 secs on the clock and they go for a short pass ?????
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:58 am

All in all the Dolphins are getting better and Iits nice to see Im not the only person who gets pissed and paces in front of the TV.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:37 pm

oh man i broke a poor helpless beer bottle watching the game unfold...but their was a bullshit call that we challanged and should of won, because foward motion=first down...which was bullshit but w.e. were just gunna be even more pissed off come this sunday against the ravens, Oh and btw thats the same referee who fucked up the Denver-Chargers game...so fuck them...yes i agree we should of gone on the 4 and 1 but that first down that we didnt get cause of some blind as fuck ref, would of won us the game.

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:46 pm

LOL Big C, "a poor helpless beer bottle" you sure love your beer man.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:49 pm

i do...and it always taste better when the dolphins win...i mean shit i brew my own *fins barley wine* every football season for the past year last year was rough, but this year it looks better...kinda like an ageing barley wine (which is a beer) it gets better with age...and i still cant believe we didnt get that first down fucking cunts.

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:59 pm

Go Commodores!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:19 pm

I with ya Luis - I knew they were going to run it in.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:49 pm

They shouldnt have gotten down the field. As I said the secondary lost the game.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:21 pm

Andre Johnson, the MIAMI HURRICANE.......helped win it. A man among boys.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Let's not forget that Schaub threw 2 pics in the beginning of the game. I thought " oh man, the dolphins are just gonna wreck this guy a new asshole" . But the guy definitely stepped up and proved he could handle the pressure.

All in all the Dolphins still look good. They ran the ball fairly well, and Pennington played fairly well. It was just mainly the D that screwed it up this time.

The Ravens are tough, we'll see if fins will be able to run the ball at all against them.

How about that Bucaneers D though huh? Limiting the panthers to like 3 points? Jeez they look like the old bucs D
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:19 pm

So, they're not going to the Superbowl this year???
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down