The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now what armies to build for field of glory

2 posters

Go down

Now what armies to build for field of glory Empty Now what armies to build for field of glory

Post by Garry Mon May 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Sold my 40k ebay stuff now to spend the money
Empires of the dragon, rise of Rome and oath of fielty are the three books I got for army lists I like the feudal French and german from oath of fielty, I like the Romans well hell there Romans and really like the Asian army's from Japanese to feudal china from the empires of the dragon book they claim that you can play anyone of these books against another but they suggest certain books work better with others and of course none of these really tie in. So here is my issue I want to buy two armies so that I can play with one of my sons or here is a sad thing by myself till I can suck other people in. (this if the game played as well as it read and the reviews were accurate) if anyone out there has played or knows someone that has played and has suggestions please post a response.

Thanks Garry
Garry
Garry
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 233
Armies : Chaos, dark elf, Skaven, Ogre, Orc (fan & 40K) Brit, eldar, marines, high elf
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Now what armies to build for field of glory Empty Re: Now what armies to build for field of glory

Post by Hurricane Thu May 31, 2012 1:27 am

I like the ancient Greeks and the Romans... just my 2 cents
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Now what armies to build for field of glory Empty Re: Now what armies to build for field of glory

Post by Garry Thu May 31, 2012 11:19 am

I know the Romans have always intrigued me with there fighting style and I would like to see how they would fair against mideval French or the Ming empire. Also I would like to paint them this important or they would never get painted.
Garry
Garry
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 233
Armies : Chaos, dark elf, Skaven, Ogre, Orc (fan & 40K) Brit, eldar, marines, high elf
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down