The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's no moon. It's a space station.

5 posters

Go down

That's no moon.  It's a space station. Empty That's no moon. It's a space station.

Post by dork_jedi Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:23 am

Holy jeebus! Privateer released a photo of the new Trollblood warbeast last night, Mulg The Ancient
That's no moon.  It's a space station. 71036_mulg_web
PP wrote:As reputedly the most ancient and ferocious dire troll ever to walk Caen, Mulg has become increasingly dangerous and tenacious over the centuries. Envious of trollkin sigils of power, he ordered runes carved into the stony flesh of his back depicting his many great deeds and ancient history. Mulg can focus his inhuman rage into these runes to stifle the power of enemy beasts.
Speculation on PP's boards are that "stifling the power of enemy beasts" may mean that he may stop the ability to force your beasts or maybe stop animi from being cast by or on them.
I'm just amazed at the size! He's a fuggin' WALKING MOUNTAIN!
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

That's no moon.  It's a space station. Empty Re: That's no moon. It's a space station.

Post by Kyle Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:21 pm

God the nightmare it's going to be to put together.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

That's no moon.  It's a space station. Empty Re: That's no moon. It's a space station.

Post by ar2 Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:14 pm

Is this the first warbeast with a proper name? You'll probably only be able to run one, but I'm sure he's going to be brutal. My first thought was that this thing is an f'ing mountain, so great minds do think alike!

ar2
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 196
Armies : Cygnar and Retribution(Warmachine), Trollblood(Hordes)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:32 pm

Wow,

Hope the Skorne come out with a Named Beast !!!

and I hope they don't call him Dumbo
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by ar2 Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:49 pm

Ovich wrote:Wow,

Hope the Skorne come out with a Named Beast !!!

and I hope they don't call him Dumbo

They more than likely will, get a named beast that is, though you'd never be able to live it down if he does turn out to be an elephant with floppy ears! elephant Ouch!

ar2
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 196
Armies : Cygnar and Retribution(Warmachine), Trollblood(Hordes)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:27 pm

I doubt they will release another Titan subtype.. They already got the Gladiator , the Cannoneer , and the Bronzeback.

It's time for a new ferocious beastie from the untamed lands of the black reaches.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:28 pm

I'd speculate some sort of Cyclops shaman or something
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:02 pm

They already have that out... as a warbeast, but he's not named.

No I assume it'll be something nasty
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:48 pm

that's a plastic model btw.

--C

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:45 am

yay, no pinning required!

where'd you get the info C?
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:28 pm

trolling the PP forums.

--C

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:22 am

Was confirmed as plastic? Thank god I can't wait to see the cost savings!.... lol yea right.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:13 am

DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:trolling the PP forums.

--C
C i just did a searchy on PP's forums for "mulg plastic" and found nothing by PP stating plastic. I have no worries either way it's an awesome model and hope the rules follow suit. I prefer modeling in plastic and have no problem busting out a metal base to give it some heft.

meh, whatever.
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down